Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2011, 09:32 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Eureka Apex XT

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I am the first person to admit that I am not a camping expert, and that I probably tend to listen too closely to salespeople. However, with that being said, I love this tent so much that I can easily pretend to be an expert when we're camping. It was super easy to set up, and I loved the fact that there were doors on both sides of the tent. As a newbie to camping, this tent helped me not look like an idiot
or to need help from a group of experienced campers. I'm sure that most tents claim to be the best, but I feel like this was one actually is.

Once I got it put together and set up, it was almost like being in a house. I knew it was supposed to sprinkle the first night, and I just figured we'd get a little damp. Instead, it was practically a hurricane out there and it seemed like everyone else that we were camping near was absolutely soaked. We were safe, secure, and dry in the Eureka Expert XT. I also noticed that there were a few Boy Scouts using the same type of tent nearby, and if it was good enough for a group of energetic teenage boys, I think it will stand up to a lot of use.

This is a wonderful tent that I would recommend to anyone and would happily buy again, even though I may only use it every few years. It slept two comfortably, and maybe three if you're all little people. I've noticed that it goes on sale sometimes, so if you're lucky you could save a few bucks, but at any price it's a steal. I give it five stars, a big thank you, and a rave review!

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews