Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2011, 04:06 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Oster 12-cup programmable coffee maker model #3306-33

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I bought the Oster coffee maker six months ago and have been perfectly happy with it ever since. The price, although a little high for my liking, was not as bad as a few others I was looking at. Brands such as the Dolce Brew Central and the Cuisinart Grind and Brew were much more expensive.
As an avid coffee drinker I have fired through a lot of different coffee makers over the years and this particular maker has the quickest brewing time of them all. The "ready" alarm lets me know when a freshly brewed pot is ready to enjoy. It has a very handy brew strength selection and a convenient pause and serve feature for those times when you just can't wait for the alarm. The Oster coffee maker gives you the option to use either the basket alone or with filters.
The pot itself has an easy pour spout that does not leak and cause an unnecessary mess to clean like so may other pots do. The dual water window makes it easy to fill ensuring that water does not spill over the top and all over the counter. It is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe. There are no messes with this coffee maker.
Over all I am very happy with my decision to purchase the Oster coffee maker. This machine offers the features that are most important to me. The "ready" alarm and the pause and serve features prove to be very convenient as well as the fact that it is dishwasher safe. Brew strength offers you the option for a stronger pot when you need an extra boost in the morning or a more mild pot to serve to company in the afternoon. I would recommend this coffee maker as I plan to purchase another just like it when the one I already own decides to quit.

Xenia Headley

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews