Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2011, 03:06 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Friedrich Kuhl Plus Series ES12M33 Air Conditioners

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

The Friedrich Air Conditioning Company has been in business since 1883 and is respected for delivering such high quality machines without any compromise whatsoever. Even though times and models have changed their basic principles of quality have remained the same. The Freidrich Kuhl Plus ES12M33 series of air conditioners is one of the top quality air treatment machines with a high degree of performance. It combines excellence with a high degree of professionalism and integrity making it the choice of thousands of customers.

You would say that the Friedrich Brand is another name for impeccable quality because this machine features a completely new silver look at the front that is drives home the point with clearly illuminated touch control buttons. You choose to personalize your air conditioner by selecting the front cover so as to match with the other details in your room. The newest version of the Friedrich Kuhl Plus has specialized digital controls that provide an air comfort, reliability as well as ease of operation. Owners can actually program it to deliver according to specifications. You can make use of the temperature readout which can alternately display set temperature, the room temperature as well as the outdoor temperature.

The components are extremely durable because of the heavy duty construction that can only come from the trusted Friedrich Company. The materials are high gauge steel combined with aluminum end plats that make it rust free and a commercial motor that is totally enclosed. It also has premier insulated air plenums, vibration absorbing technology as well as highly efficient compressors. For comfort and convenience you choose to use the optional thermostat which can be set for up to seven days as well as a functional 24 hour timer. The three cooling fans as well as the automatic temperature control and fan adjustments give you an 8-way airflow that competition cannot beat.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 8, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2013, 05:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,816 times
I have just bought my first Friedrich Kuhl, a SQ06N10. The quality reminds me of the way things were made in the 1950s, to last a life time. The metal is thick, the bottom pan can`t rust out. With Friedrichlink I can control and schedule it with my smartphone and computer. I didn`t think anything was made well like this anymore. And it is made in North America to boot. Monterey Mexico where it is produced is about 300 miles south of San Antonio Texas. The price to be sure is double the price of all the rest which are made in China but the quality is unsurpassed. If you want this high quality a/c, be sure to get the Friedrich "Kuhl" line and not the Chill line which is produced in Asia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews