Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2011, 04:19 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,534,307 times

Advertisements

Graco Deluxe iMonitor Baby Monitor

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

The Graco Deluxe iMonitor Baby Monitor is a very impressive baby monitor. It is light-weight and does exactly as it claims to. The cost is not exorbitant either; ranging around $80.00 for the two parent units and a recharger.

This baby monitor weighs approximately 2.3 pounds. The dimensions are 12.7 x 9.3 x 3 inches. Many other brands of baby monitors that I have tried have either picked up transmissions from other monitors in our neighborhood or had a lot of annoying static - this one does neither. Even though we have many other portable and remote devices in our home, nothing seems to interfere with the input or transmission from this baby monitor. This is a big plus to me...

The range is up to approximately 2000 feet which is great. The batteries are rechargeable and it comes with its own docking station for quick and easy recharging. Three advantages are the pager that can be used to locate it if you somehow misplace one of the monitors, the belt clip so you can take it with you from room to room or to outdoors, and the fact that there are two parent units rather than one that many other units come with. This way you can leave one in your bedroom and use the other as the portable one to go with you wherever you happen to be within the perimeter. There are also backup batteries so you will never be without contact with your baby. It is also very easy to keep clean, simply wipe any of the units with a damp cloth.

I really like the clarity of sound that this baby monitor has in comparison to others that I have used. It is small enough not to be uncomfortable when you have to take it with you to various rooms in and out of the house, and it does not take up a lot of space on a countertop or table.

Did I mention that it is a cordless unit? This is a must for busy parents. You can continue to do what you need to while your baby is sleeping or playing. You will always be aware of what baby is doing even if you are out of the room for a few seconds.

I would definitely recommend this unit to anyone as we have had absolutely no issues with it.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews