U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2011, 03:51 PM

2,186 posts, read 7,652,736 times

Advertisements

Hoover Pet Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

Hoover's a great name brand in today's vacuum technology. You need a vacuum cleaner that can suck up any and all dirt and grime. Hoover's Pet Cyclonic vacuum cleaner will help you out. Here's some of the features this vacuum cleaner offers you...
You get a 1-year warranty. The price of the unit is $179.99. For a Hoover, that's an average price. Hoovers are the best brand name as far as I'm concerned. Since 1908, you get experience and quality. That's the best service you can get with a longstanding company.
You've probably seen many hoover commercials. You have the pet mess or kid mess, or what have you. Normally you'll see like 10 tons of dirt of the floor. Realistically, there's no way a floor would get that dirty.
Even if you had everyday traffic, you still wouldn't see that much dirt. Most vacuum cleaners today wouldn't pick up a lot of crud. The most would be your every day pieces of paper, glitter and stuff like that.
Hoover has a lot to offer. They aren't the best brand around, they sell brand value, though for the price you get a very good vacuum cleaner that will stay top notch for at least 3-5 years.

PROS: The motor's quiet, the cord rewinds; has powerful suction, and has brush-bar shut-off.

CONS: Has a small dirt cup, kinda messy to clean up, and is a bit heavy.

My overall rating of the vacuum is 4.5/5.0.

COMPARING: If I were to compare this model to a similar model of another brand. -- Given the price, weight, design, flexibility and name. I'd chose the Hoover. The reason is, Hoovers will last a long time before they crap out. You could buy a cheap cyclonic for less that of a $100, but it probably won't last no more than 3-4 years.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews