Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2011, 02:51 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Bosch White 2.1 cu. ft. Stackable Front-Load Washer

Rating: 3 out of 5
  • Currently 3.0/5.0

When it comes to clean clothes, you need a washing machine that'll do the trick. There are quite a few makes and models of washing machines. So which one does one choose? Well, there are many factors you have to think over.

First and foremost is price. Why? Because unlike let's say electronics, you really don't need an expensive unit.
Its design is sleek, and atypical of an older washer, don't let that discourage you any. Just because it looks like it came from a washer/dryer complex, doesn't mean it's any less of a modern washer.

Front-load washers are actually easier to handle. You set the clothes on the floor and load. Whereas the top-loading washers you have to hold in your arms, or put it on the floor, and bend over to pick it back up. These types of washers also clean your clothes better and extracts more water as well. The price of the unit is $949.99. And is sold by Sears, and by other stores as well.
You'd be surprised how much people like front loading better than top loaders. Though I don't understand why people have more top loaders. The front loading machines do clean your clothes better. They do in fact. -- Have a better spin to them. You know the top loaders get unbalanced.

I've never came across a front loader that didn't balance out well just because it's overfilled.
Stackable front-load washers will always be my favorite. I know they are usually a lot more than top-load washers. If you think about it, it does a better job in all aspects.

PROS: The unit is a nice white color. It is space-saving. You don't have to have lots of room to store it. It's better than most top-loaders.

CONS: It's costly, that's about it.

My overall rating of the washer is 3.9+/5.0.

COMPARING: To other front-loaders, this is a good brand, for the price.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews