Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2011, 06:10 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,597,714 times

Advertisements

Kitchen Aid Blender

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

It's a beautiful hot day or even a crisp afternoon and you're craving a smoothie. Well, I hope you have a Kitchen Aid blender because there isn't any other blender I would want to use to make smoothies. This blender is perfect for creating any drink. A favorite drink among many is the orange smoothie. Drop an entire orange into this blender, add some milk, throw in some ice, and this Kitchen Aid blender can deliver you a wonderfully refreshing drink in just seconds! In fact, I've found that most of the drinks that I make with this blender are done in less than thirty seconds!

This blender holds forty ounces of liquid and has three speeds including a pulse feature, a special smoothie feature and an ice crushing feature. It's equipped with stainless steel blades and a direct drive motor. This blender even has measurement lines on the pitcher so you don't have to dirty any more dishes while you're using your blender. The Kitchen Aid blender also has a stay put lid and pour spout as well as a soft start feature, all of which help you keep your beverage preparation nice and clean. The soft start feature is great for when you first start blending and helps prevent splattering so the clean up process is faster. Once you're done with the blender, all of the parts are dishwasher safe, so you don't have to waste time washing them by hand. The price of this blender is one of the best things about it. The other blenders that have appealed to me and attract many others are hundreds of dollars. I have seen blenders that are almost a thousand dollars! But this Kitchen Aid blender is only $99 which is a great price for a blender this good.
The Kitchen Aid blender is fairly small and doesn't take up much counter space. It does come with an instruction manual, of course, but if something goes wrong with your blender in the first year of owning it, Kitchen Aid will send a replacement blender straight to your house free of charge. They will also make arrangements for you to return your broken blender and the same one year guarantee applies to your new blender as well.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews