Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2011, 06:26 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,606,598 times

Advertisements

Adagio Teas triniTea Electric 32-ounce Tea Maker

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I didn't even know that they knew tea makers, let alone thought I needed one, until I moved into a new house and I was given one as a housewarming present. And when I first got the Adagio Teas triniTea Electric 32-ounce Tea Maker I thought it was cute but didn't really knew if I was actually going to use it, even though I do drink tea quite frequently. Now that I have it, I can't imagine what I'd do without it!

What I first loved most about this Adagio Tea Maker was that I could get rid of all my kettles, tea pots, tea balls, tea cosies, and all the other odds and ends that I need to make a pot of tea. This machine does it all for me, whether I'm using bagged tea or loose tea leaves and best of all, keeps my tea hot for hours at a time! The real magic is in the way this tea maker works. There are two different chambers. It's in the top chamber that the water is heated and then it's passed onto the steeping chamber, where you have set the timer for how long you want it to steep - you can set it anywhere from 2 to 7 minutes. Once it's finished steeping, it's dropped into the bottom container where it will be kept hot for several hours. That's something even the best tea cozy couldn't do! And there are also two different temperature settings. So if you're looking for a piping hot cup of tea to start your day, or a cooler cup of tea to calm down with at night, this tea maker will do both!

I'm especially glad that I was given the Adagio Tea Maker as a gift because at $100, I can't see buying this for myself! But I am very, very happy that I have it and I can now enjoy tea that tastes better, easier than I ever did before!

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews