U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2011, 07:28 AM

2,186 posts, read 7,654,884 times

Advertisements

Bibler Fitzroy Tent

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

It's going to be summer again. Summer is one of the best seasons around. There are many things to do during the summer months. There's fishing, camping, biking, hiking.

All sorts of things to do. One of my childhood favorites was to camp outside with my friends.

You know, you're never too old to camp. It doesn't matter what your age is. You can camp at any age.

One thing you'll need is a tent. Tents are the all outdoor, portable room to sleep in, fun to tell scary stories mind you.

Tents too can keep you warm if the night summer air dips down. Tents are very fun. Live like a kid again if need be. Tents are nothing really special. But they can give you that special time in your life. I don't know what I would do if I never had a tent.
Comfort is what you need in a tint. So not just any old tint will do. You need a tint that will snug you like a bug in a rug. Snug is good. It's hard to explain the feeling of a really nice tent. I don't know how to explain it. Maybe I'm strange. Well - try a comfy one out and see!

I have one tent in mind, the Bibler Fitzroy Tent.

Let's check out the specs.

Overview -

Features:

Bibler's strongest, most stable shelter.
Two-door design is roomy.
Pole-supported awnings and three-point equalizing guy lines add stability.

Color: Yellow or Yellow FR (Fire Retardant).
Capacity: 2.
Poles: 4 Easton 7075.
Doors: 2.
Area: 36 sq ft.
Tent weight: 6 lbs 4 oz (min) | 7 lbs 1 oz (packed).
Dimensions (in use): 93 x 60 x 40 in.
Packed size: 9 x 19 in.
Vestibule (optional): 1 lb 4 oz.
Vestibule type: Clip on.
Ground cloth (optional): 12 oz.
Price: $698.95.

The Good:

Has everything you need in a tent.

The Bad:

Price.

Overall rating of this product. Including cost, performance, brand. "4.9+."

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews