Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2011, 08:09 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,549,865 times

Advertisements

Craftsman 10'' Compound Miter Saw (21236) Model (M2500RC3)

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I purchased my Craftsman 10" Compound Miter Saw model (M2500RC3) about 3 years ago when I was installing hardwood laminate flooring in my house. At first I was going to try to install the floor only using a circular saw and a *** saw, however I soon realized that I was going to need something that gave me a cleaner cut and that would save me time also.

I went out to my local Sears hardware store in our neighborhood and picked up this Compound Miter Saw without giving much thought to the quality or price that I was paying because I was in the middle of the job and didn't feel like spending a lot of time shopping and comparing products. The Craftsman 10" Compound Miter Saw model (M2500RC3) has a 15 amp motor that features a 40-tooth carbide blade that stays extra sharp even through numerous cutting jobs like I have used it for throughout the 3 years that I have owned my Craftsman Compound Miter saw. I have used it to cut 2 X 4 and 4 X 4 fence posting along with flooring and baseboard cuts. With the Laser Trac guide system it makes cutting your marks clear and precise without worrying about making an error especially for angle cuts and compound bevel cuts on baseboards and crown molding.

The Craftsman Compound Miter saw is light weight and easy to carry around from site to site without any hassle. It comes with a hold-down clamp, dust bag, and blade wrench which allows for easy blade changing. If you are in the market for a compound miter saw I highly recommend the Sears Craftsman 10" Compound Miter Saw model (M2500RC3). I give this saw a 5 star rating because of its precise, clean cutting ability along with the light weight portability that come with this Compound Miter saw and the durability of Craftsman products.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews