U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2011, 08:10 AM

2,186 posts, read 7,868,923 times

Advertisements

2010 Polaris 120 Dragon

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

Snowmobiles are a great way to get around in the snowy mountainous area. It may not be too useful in urban areas, but in rural places it shines. What I love about snowmobiles is their speed and the fact that they don't need to follow any roads is somewhat liberating. A lot of the people who live in the mountains have their own snowmobiles because it's practical. In my case, I just want to own one so that whenever I go visit my relatives up in the Alps I can bring my own snowmobile.
The 2010 Polaris 120 Dragon is a really good snowmobile. It has a single cylinder engine, and there are 4 strokes of the engine stroke. Its length is about*6.25 and width is 34 / 864. What is really good about the purchase was its warranty that lasts for 12 years so I can at least be sure that my new snowmobile will last me a long time.
It is a really fun machine to have since it basically makes it possible for riders to cross huge tracks of snow without walking or riding dog slays. Of course some people might not like riding a snowmobile but to each their own. I especially like the colors of the dragons, the come in red and white, gray and even black and white, they have a picture of a dragon on the side. This dradon has been shown and the decal as a full dragon or as a skeleton dragon which is way cool. Having yet to own one, this would definatly be my decision.
Finally this snowmobile is a bit steep since it's still sitting at $2,299.00. So for other prospective buyers make sure that you really want to invest in a snowmobile otherwise you might just come to regret the expense.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews