Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2011, 02:49 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,607,942 times

Advertisements

Canon VIXIA HF M400 Flash Memory Camcorder

Rating: 3 out of 5
  • Currently 3.0/5.0

Today we want to take the time and have very precious moments in one's life remembered. That can be done by using your mind or an electronic device.

Today you want a camcorder that can deliver stunning pictures and sound. Of course to get the best you'd want to go with a HD camcorder. The Canon VIXIA HF M400, might have what you want. The camera features the following.

The price is around $649.99, not bad.

As far as I can remember Canon has always been a brand that far exceeded just about any other company. Ever since I was young, my Mom always had a Canon. The company is known for having far superior cameras and camcorders. By personal experience, I've dropped an older Cannon model before. It didn't brake nor crack, I mean nothing.
And people wonder why Canon costs so much. Well there you have it, Canon to me at least proves itself to be a durable name brand. I have had/tested some of the newer camcorders, let me tell you; a $129 camcorder isn't gonna take a hit to the floor, unless you count the pieces it might turn into.
Take this into note, don't go and smash a Canon to see what I said was true. First off, this Canon I tested was very expensive and it was years ago. As you know today, things are cheaper. Even the best products might disappoint you!

PROS: It's small and with a sleek design. The factor of the cam is nice. It seems to handle quite well. The camcorder has great features, including touch. The brand Canon is superior to nearly all name brands.

CONS: The cam isn't stylish, that's about it. Canons usually aren't.

My overall rating is 3.7/5.0.

COMPARING: This is a newer model and it's hard to oust / give it an equal by comparison.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews