Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2011, 04:17 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,597,714 times

Advertisements

Cuisinart Grind & Brew 12-cup Coffee Maker DGB-625BC

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

This Cuisinart Coffee Maker is any coffee drinkers dream. As an avid coffee aficionado, the built in grinder makes the freshest tasting coffee I have had outside of a bistro. The larger cup capacity is useful for when you want to entertain your coffee drinking friends after dinner, but it also has a setting for 1 - 4 cups for when you don't need a whole pot. I also love that I can pour a cup while it is brewing and the appliance will pause and not make a mess.

There is nothing quite like the smell of fresh brewed coffee, and brewing from fresh ground beans really helps you experience your coffee. Speaking of taste, this coffee maker has a built in charcoal water filter to remove impurities from tap water. Another great feature of this Cuisinart model is that the grinder can be turned off and the coffee brewed from your favorite type of pre-ground beans. Since this Cuisinart is programmable it is perfect for first thing in the morning, when the aroma rather than the sound of the grinder, will wake you up. An added bonus is the over all design. The brushed metal look and sleek glass carafe look great on my kitchen counter. I also found that in addition to the ease of use and great features, it is also very easy to clean. The fancy pouring spout helps keep my counter top clean too.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews