U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2011, 04:19 AM

2,186 posts, read 7,526,855 times

Advertisements

Citizen Watch, Men's Eco-Drive World Time Stainless Steel Bracelet Model (CB0020-50E)

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I have been looking for a new watch for some time now. I wanted a watch that looked elegant enough for me to wear with a suit and tie, yet has an every day appeal to it that I won't feel like it would over dress my wrist when I would wear my watch daily.

The Citizen Eco-Drive watch model (CB0020-50E) was the watch I ended up buying. I really like how I will never have to buy another battery or have the frustration of changing a battery again. I own 2 other watches that I always find myself changing the batteries in all the time. This Citizens watch has a cell built into the watch that will keep working for up to 6 months of total darkness and comes with a life time warranty.

It is powered by natural and artificial light so you will never need to buy another battery. It is not a heavy watch to wear and looks very stylish. The bezel of the watch list 24 time zones with cities listed in each of the time zones. This is the most accurate time piece that I have ever owned by far, it uses the atomic clocks located in the USA, Japan, China, and Germany. The watch always updates at midnight so you will never have to adjust the time yourself, the only time you will have to adjust the watch is when you change time zones within the USA but the accuracy is incredible to me.

It is water resistant up to 200M and comes with a beautiful sapphire crystal dome which really stands out when you looking at the quality craftsmanship that Citizen put into making this stunning time piece. The watch has analog movement and comes with a 5 year warranty from citizens. The watch lists at it the Web site for $495 dollars and I was drawn to it because of the commercials on television. I give the Citizen Men's Eco-Drive World Time Stainless Steel Bracelet model (CB0020-50E) 5 stars and highly recommend this watch to anyone looking for a beautiful watch to enjoy for years to come.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews