Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2011, 05:03 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,543,281 times

Advertisements

GE Nautilus Portable Dishwasher

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

The GE Nautilus Portable dishwasher is a great option for those who cannot have a built-in dishwasher installed in their kitchen. The dishwasher is easy to move and easy to clean. Having to slide the dishwasher across my kitchen to hook it up to the sink is cumbersome, but once up and running, the model looks great. It has a short hose, which means it needs to be near the sink to operate. In my kitchen, that means storing it on one side when not in use and moving it to the center of the kitchen by the sink when dishes need to be done. This is inconvenient, but still better than doing dishes by hand.

The dishwasher has a six pushbutton panel, a five-level wash system, PowerScrub technology, the Piranha Hard Food Disposer, two wash arms, a self-cleaning filtration system with an ExtraFine filter, a silverware basket, a spacious upper rack and a QuierPower Motor. There is also a rinse only feature, which is perfect for glass coffee pots that should not be exposed to soap. The dishwasher is able to handle large loads, pots and pans and a high temperature wash that really gets dishes clean.

I love the fact that even though I do not have space to install a dishwasher, I am able to have one in my kitchen. The Nautilus is easy to use and considering it is a portable model, it looks stylish in the kitchen. The best part of having a portable washer is the counter space it adds to the kitchen. The top is a wood-grain laminate, which is just a few shades lighter than the rest of my counters. The washer is not ideal for small kitchens, but it works well with my open space kitchen and dining floor plan.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 06:08 AM

2 posts, read 12,851 times
This portable dishwasher is indeed more convenient, it is bound to all households. welcome to my website:[SIZE=2]http://portabledishwasherdishwasher.com[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews