Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2011, 09:17 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,541,017 times

Advertisements

Keurig B60 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System Model (B60)

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I have wanted to upgrade my cheap 5-cup coffee maker I got from the dollar store a few years ago for a while now. My brother has been bragging to me how about much he and his wife enjoy using their Keurig single-cup coffee maker. He tells me that he doesn't have to stop at coffee house in the morning now to enjoy his favorite latte or regular brew of coffee anymore now that they have this awesome coffee maker.

So I decided this past autumn to start looking into what Keurig had to offer and was really impressed when I found the Keurig Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home Brewing System model (B60). Let me start by saying how much I absolutely love how the Keurig looks in our kitchen. It matches our décor so well and it is very stylish. Our old coffee maker was an eye sore and always looked dirty and grimy no matter how much I would wipe it down.

The coffee maker brews three different sizes of coffee 5.25 oz, 7.25 oz, and 9.25 oz which happens to fill my mug right to the top which is great because when I get my cup in the morning it only takes about 4 minutes to prime the machine and only few minutes until my cup is ready to go. It has a two hour automatic shut off switch and a blue light back lit LCD display.

The reservoir holds 48 oz of water and has a temperature adjustment setting so you can use it to brew coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. I absolutely love the fact that you only have to make what you drink in the morning and you no longer have to throw away coffee or bother with messy clean ups and coffee filters. I would recommend the Keurig B60 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home Brewing System model (B60) to anyone who loves a good cup of coffee in the any time of the day or night. I give it a 5 star rating and I am really glad my brother told me about this great product.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews