U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2011, 08:17 AM

2,186 posts, read 7,868,923 times

Advertisements

Durabrand Hand Held Mixer

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

Kitchen appliances' can clutter kitchen counter tops and look rather unattractive. A neat and tidy kitchen makes for a warm and inviting place to fellowship and cook. Memories are made in the kitchen, memories such as grandma's homemade cookies or her delectable cream cheese coffee cake. Laughter over undercooked boiled eggs and baking my husband's birthday cake with my one year old little girl are two memories I personally cherish when I think about my kitchen.
Sweet memories indeed are made in the kitchen as a result of wonderful baking adventures with mom, grandma or your own children. There is nothing better than homemade chocolate chip cookies after a frustrating day. I have found that whipping up a batch of cookies on a whim could not have been possible without my Durabrand Hand Held Mixer. I love my mixer and use it 2-3 times a week. My multi purposeful mixer came with three different metal mixers that are easy to interchange depending on what I need done. I am able to mix, whip and beat efficiently and effectively.
Due to my need for clutter free counter tops I particularly love my Durabrand model due to the base it came with that the mixer itself sits in alongside the other pieces or mixer that are not in use. I have owned my Durabrand hand held mixer for five years and have had nothing but wonderful baking and cooking experiences with it. If I had to rate my hand held mixer solely on performance than I would give my Durabrand hand held mixer a 5 out of 5 star rating for putting up with all my baking endeavors over the last five years.
If you are currently in need of a reliable, hard working hand held mixer than look no further than the Durabrand Hand Held mixer with 5 speeds and easy storage this makes for a great kitchen aid.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews