U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2011, 11:55 AM

2,186 posts, read 7,776,142 times

Advertisements

Acura MDX 2004 model w. navigation system

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I have driven vehicles in the Acura line for over 20 years. They are highly reliable vehicles and are luxurious without being flashy. The Acura MDX is no exception. My MDX has had over 6 years of daily use and it is a marvel. The feature set is great -- Acura doesn't confuse you with dozens of option choices and trims. You select from 2-3 versions and get everything loaded in. Some of the features I particularly appreciate on my MDX are the heated leather seats, wonderful sound system, and of course, the great nav system. With a few button touches, you are locating everything from driving directions to the nearest hotel or restaurant. Very hand feature when you're on the road. The MDX is also a very room vehicle. You can get almost anything fit into the back cargo section. By folding down the back seats, you get even more room, although I've had to do that only a few times since I've driven this vehicle -- and I've hauled everything from antiques to dog carriers. The MDX is a large SUV, but it truly drives like a car. There is very little road noise, and the ride is as comfortable as you would get in a luxury sedan. There are really no complaints about this vehicle. The only work I've had to have done in 6 years, other than routine maintenance, is replacement of battery and brake pads. That's it! I'm getting ready to buy my next vehicle, and it will definitely be in the Acura line again. The newest models have even great nav systems, I hear, and built-in mp3 capability. So I look forward to this next chapter in my own personal Acura saga. For anyone looking for a great used SUV, check out the Acura MDX.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews