U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2011, 06:05 AM

2,186 posts, read 7,642,752 times

Advertisements

Movado Gentry Womens Watch 0605639

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

It was a very special anniversary last year for me and my husband. The actual number isn't considered one of the 'biggies' but on our 12th anniversary, my husband did have a gorgeous, and extremely special, present for me. It was a Movado Gentry Women's Watch, by far the most beautiful piece of jewelry I now own. And what more do you have to say about this watch except diamonds, diamonds, diamonds! I was really surprised that my dear hubby would go to the expense, but there twelve of them - all lined up elegantly along the bezel, indicating where the numbers are.

But you don't need to just go by the diamonds alone (although you can, they're awfully pretty!) Arabic numbers are also displayed clearly on the face. What I love almost as much as I love the diamonds is the stainless steel link bracelet of this Movado watch. It's large and chunky enough to suit my own personal style, yet it's still dainty and feminine. And the bracelet is also adjustable, which helped when I first got the watch and it was about four links too big. Along the bracelet is also a hidden folding clasp. What I love most about these types of clasps is that I can open and close them easily with one hand, instead of trying to fit a pin into a buckle like other watch bands require.

Like any beautiful watch, what I really do love most about this one is the sheer gorgeous look of it. I wanted to know just how generous my husband was with this gift, and so I looked it up online. I found that it retails for just over $1,000. I'm still trying to think of what I can get him this year to show him how much I love him, and my new Movado watch!

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews