Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2011, 03:25 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

2006 Honda Accord

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I have owned my Honda Accord for 5 years now and I absolutely love this car. I purchased it brand new back in February 2006. This is a great mid-size car with a lot of bang for your buck. The front and rear end of the 2006 Honda Accord has been redesigned from the 2005 model. Honda designers said they used the cheetah as an influence when styling the latest Accord.

The sedan features faceted corners and geometric headlights. Sculpted body side panels are accompanied by nearly flush window glass. Updates for 2006 include a new grille and bumpers, LED taillights and a trunk lid with an integrated brake light. My Accord is the LX Special Edition Sedan with a four cylinder 166 horsepower engine with 5 speed automatic transmission which gives me about 36 mpg.

We have a 14 month old son and when we place him in his car seat (which was very easy to install) it's really comforting to know that we have one of the highest safety rated vehicles on the market. The 2006 Honda Accord is equipped with Antilock brakes, dual-stage front airbags and rear head restraints for all seating positions are standard. Side-impact and side curtain-type airbags are standard in all Accords.

The Interior of the vehicle has a nice touch of class with the carbon-fiber like console around shift and a 6 disc CD changer. The seating is a bit stiff for me and the interior seat covering is a bit difficult to keep clean especially if you have young children or pets so keep this in mind if you are looking for a new vehicle for your young family.

The 2006 Honda Accord is a great vehicle to drive with firm steering control and the look of a sleek European sports style sedan with the feel of a cockpit when you are sitting in the driver's seat. I would recommend this vehicle for those who are conscious about the rising cost of fuel and it is a great family car for taking long family trips. I give the 2006 Honda Accord a 4 star rating out of 5 stars only because of the difficulty to keep the interior clean.

Nirra Poret

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews