Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2011, 02:17 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,605,378 times

Advertisements

Eddie Bauer Deluxe High Back Booster Seat

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

As a parent you naturally want the best for your children and their wellbeing. Part of being a parent is keeping your children safe. Children are innocent to things around them that can cause them harm, and as a parent it is our job to keep them safe until they are able to understand precautions and practice safety tips on their own. One way parents strive to keep their children safe is through the use of a childcare safety seat. Childcare safety seats are purchased and used to transport children to and from places safely.
Selecting an age appropriate safety seat is vital in assuring your child's well being while riding along with you in a vehicle. Car seats have weight restrictions that should be paid close attention to and obeyed for the child's ultimate protection. If you are looking for a childcare safety seat that is easy to use and able to grow with your child the Eddie Bauer Deluxe High Back Booster Seat is a great car seat to consider. I recently purchased one for my two year old and have found the car seat to be a comfortable fit for my small framed child.
The Eddie Bauer Booster safety seat has the ability to recline to three different positions guaranteeing a comfortable ride. With the ability to buckle from behind the seat while she is still young as well as the ability to move to a shoulder strap and then to a lap belt makes this car seat a great one time purchase. Its soft material and padding is a comfort relief from her previous car seat. The side impact protection sealed the deal for me in regards to purchasing this particular car seat. Eddie Bauer is a brand that can be trusted that offers the ultimate in child cares safety seating and I have to give this particular car seat a 5 star rating in safety as well as comfort.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews