U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2011, 03:34 AM

2,186 posts, read 7,551,037 times

Advertisements

2004 Nissan Titan Full Size Pick-Up Truck

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I purchased my Nissan Titan brand new in the summer of 2004. Ever since I saw this truck unveiled at the Detroit's North American International Auto Show in 2003, I knew that I had to get this vehicle. It was the first time Nissan was going to be getting into the full sized pick-up truck competition and I was in the market for a new vehicle. I waited patiently until the Nissan Titan arrived at my local Nissan dealership so I could go and test drive one for myself.

I wanted the King Cab 2 wheel drive for myself, but Nissan also offers the Titan Crew Cab in 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel drive. The first thing the salesman showed me was how the rear doors of the Nissan Titan King Cab opened at almost 180 degrees which allows for easy access to the back seat area of the truck which is really great when you are parked in those tight supermarket parking lots. The next thing he sold me on was the engine. The salesman told me that it was powerful and fuel efficient for its class, so I wanted to hear more.

The Titan has a powerful 5.6-liter Endurance V-8 engine that cranks out 305 horsepower and 379 pounds-feet of torque. The salesman showed me that it would get on average 22 mpg on the Highway and about 18-19 mpg in the city. My model (SE) also includes the tow package along with a in-dash CD changer and a fold down center console that can be lifted up to allow for 3 person seating across the front seat. The rear seats have seating suitable for 3 adults and plenty of interior room for everyone. The only thing I had left to do was test drive the Titan. After that was done I bought the Truck on the spot and never regretted the decision. I give the 2004 Nissan Titan a 5 star rating.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews