Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2011, 03:51 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Cuisinart 10-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker DCC-755

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

When I was shopping around and comparing function to price. I found this model coffee maker from Cuisinart to fit all of my requirements in both budget and performance. It has many of the earmarks that make Cuisinart coffee makers great and is in the mid-price range for those of us who want a good cup of joe without breaking the bank. The first thing to notice about this model is the carafe. The 10 cup capacity is nice, and it also has a 1 - 4 cup setting as well for when you don't need a full brew. The carafe itself is well designed when compared to a traditional glass carafe. Because it is thermal it will keep your coffee insulated and warmer for longer spans.

What I enjoy most about this Cuisinart Coffeemaker are the self-cleaning feature and space saving size. I have more counter space to work with in the kitchen. Of course, like many other coffee makers from this company the fact that it will pause so I can sneak a cup mid brew is great. When you combine all the other quality features of this appliance, such as the charcoal water filter. You get a coffeemaker with bang for the buck.

The only issue I have had is that sometimes grinds will slip through the filter and into the carafe, not a pleasant surprise at the bottom of my cup. That said, simply adjusting the amount of coffee I put in does the trick most of the time.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews