U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2011, 03:52 AM

2,186 posts, read 7,546,546 times

Advertisements

Weber 3751001 Genesis E-320 Propane Gas Grill

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I adore owning goods which are close to the top of their class, but not significantly of what I personal falls into that category. I'm generally a 'value' buyer - I purchase reasonable high quality stuff at a reasonble cost; hardly ever do I go for the high finish with no consideration to price.

So this time I did just that: selecting to pay $600 for this grill when alternatives existed within the $180-$250 dollar range. We're only a household of 4, occasionally have visitors, and our outdoor season exactly where I reside isn't extremely lengthy. Why did I purchase this?

Nicely following putting it together these days, and utilizing it for the initial time, I know why I bought this. I bought it simply because the assembly directions had been perfectly clear and understandable; simply because every thing fit together like Lego(tm) - as advertised - with close tolerances, high high quality components everywhere, even the little particulars like nylon washers to reduce marring and corrision. I bought it simply because it has good thick baked on powder coat to reduce rust. Its clear somebody available thinks about this procedure of grilling, and they function at Weber.

Now I only bought it and utilized it these days for the initial time, so I've no lengthy term encounter, but from what I read, hear, and see for myself, this grill will offer me years of enjoyment. Consumer magazines rate Weber as a consistently high performing brand, and I do not deny it a bit. I've owned grills within the past that had been a discomfort to assemble and uneven in cooking. This grill appears to be neither, which is really a breath of fresh air so to speak.

You will adore the develop high quality, grilling, ease of use and solid really feel. And you will like how large it's simply because you'll be inviting individuals over. Do not forget to purchase the grill cover. I also bought the electric rotisserie using the hope of grilling some Chicken or Lamb at Easter.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews