Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2011, 01:28 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,597,714 times

Advertisements

The First Years Wave Stroller

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

The First Years Wave Stroller was given to me as a gift from a friend who had used the stroller for a while until their child had outgrown it. It was given to her by her mother-in law and she only used it for about six months before giving it to me. It is an expensive stroller so we were thrilled that my friend wanted to give it up. She said that they never used it because it took up too much space and they didn't really go anywhere where they could use it.

We basically use our stroller when we go to the mall or walking in our local park. We began using it when our son turned about 3 to 4 months old and really was impressed by how easy it is to handle. We have not had any problems with the stroller although it was a bit scuffed up and showed some wear and tear from the previous owner. It is super light weight and folds up easily, with just one had. It is a breeze to clean with a damp cloth and some soapy water.

The First Years Wave Stroller has a padded reclining seat which is seems to be pretty comfortable for infants. It has lockable wheels that keep your baby steady when they are looked. I like the big canopy for shade. It keeps the sun out of your baby's eyes. It also has a storage compartment under the stroller for you to place your diaper bag or other storage items you bring along with you for your outing. There is a 5 point harness system for safety so it is nice to keep your child secure in the seat. The manufacture specifications say that the seat can hold up to a 50 pound child. I give this a 4 star rating out of 5 and would recommend it to parents.

Nirra Poret

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews