Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2011, 01:28 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,605,378 times

Advertisements

2003 Acura RSX

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

After owning a used 1996 Acura Integra and being quite impressed with the vehicle, I decided to buy the 2003 Acura RSX. I have been equally satisfied with the RSX. I use it mainly for my personal commute to work, which is about ten miles both ways. The RSX seats four, and occasionally we use the vehicle with a full load. It is not overly comfortable, however, seating our entire family of four. Our youngest passenger is fourteen years old and not small, and the rear seating is somewhat uncomfortable for both our children. It can also be difficult to get into and out of the back seat. The car handles very well and has surprising acceleration for a vehicle of its size and engine. It's sporty and fun to drive, and has a stylish exterior. The instrumentation is also very convenient as easy to use. The front seats are very comfortable and the middle console is very convenient. I also have been impressed with the climate control feature and the use of the sun roof. The air conditioning can be set to very precise temperatures unlike other cars I have owned that are either way too cold, or way too hot. It does not take long for either the AC or the heater to reach a comfortable temperature. The sun roof is easy to operate and gives the Acura an added element of style. The in-dash CD changer is also surprisingly good for an stock product, maybe the best stokc CD player and speakers I have ever used. The Acura RSX also is quite fuel efficient, easily averaging over twenty miles per gallon on my work commute. Unfortunately, a characteristic of both Acuras I have owned is that they were both fairly loud, especially during highway driving.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews