U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2011, 02:18 PM

2,186 posts, read 7,781,625 times

Advertisements

Frigidaire Black 30-Inch Freestanding Electric Range

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

When my 1980's electric range finally expired I found myself in the market for a new range. I wasn't sure where to begin. However, I was sure of what brand I would be looking for. My old range was Frigidaire and we had it forever with out having any issues with the range. So when I saw the Frigidaire Black 30-Inch Freestanding Electric Range model (FFEF3011L) priced under $350 dollars at my local appliance store, I knew this was the right range and the right price for me.

This Frigidaire electric range has a large 4.8 cu. ft. oven and a coil element cook top that lifts up for easy cleaning. This allows for easy clean up when you are cooking up all those great recipes you've wanted to try. There are removable chrome drip bowls to protect the cook top surface and are easy to clean up with just soap and water. And when those sticky sauces and crumbs do escape lift up the cook top for easy cleaning around the burner box. There is plenty of cooking space on the cook top with four coil surface elements (two 8 inch at 2,100 watts and two 6 inch 1,250 watts). Save valuable space in your kitchen cabinets by storing all your cookware in the storage drawer underneath the porcelain oven. This will help those with small kitchens to be able to clear up some cluttered space and provide you with the feel of an updated kitchen area.

Now let's talk about my favorite thing about this range, the 4.8 cu. Ft. porcelain oven. It is a manual clean oven that lets you look in on all those yummy dishes you are baking up with a window in your oven door. There is also a light that will help while you are waiting on your dishes to finish cooking.

Overall I am completely satisfied with my decision to purchase the Frigidaire Black 30-inch Freestanding Electric Range model (FFEF3011L). I would give this model a 5 star rating for its outstanding reliability and overall ease of use and value for your money.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews