Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2011, 03:26 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

TX 650 GT Flyback Chronograph

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

This is a watch that is really new that I have been following and have been waiting for to hit the shelves. When it came out, I just had to get one. This watch is powered by a 600 Series four-hour fly-back chronograph. This is a very refined watch with very nice touches here and there. The finishes were extremely well done and the orange color of the dial some how goes well with the stainless structure of this watch. I like how these two colors were made to harmonize as it gives off the image of a mixture of sophistication and playfulness as well as glamours. I can wear this watch at the office or a night on the town, that is how classy this watch is. The watch also uses straps with push button clasps to fasten itself onto your wrist. It won't be a butterfly clasp anymore and I have to admit the change does offer a lot of comfort.
The watch is also water resistant up to 100 meters and comes in four different designs. All designs look great and I am sure many people will soon be wearing these watches. Each of the designs have their own theme going and I'm sure everyone will be able to pick one that they feel most expresses themselves.
It is amazing how TX Company has been able to come up with yet another watch with so much sophistication mixed into it. The fine craftsmanship of this company never ceases to amaze me. As someone who appreciates watches as much as I do, I am truly happy that such beautiful time pieces are still being crafted.
These watches now go for $725 but they are well worth every penny. I am sure no buyer will be disappointed once he starts wearing the TX 650 GT Flyback Chronograph.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews