Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2012, 01:38 AM

34 posts, read 64,260 times

Advertisements

i have a little problem. its something ive never told anyone becase its alittle embarrasing. i recently had an erotic dream
i was in a large bed watching this couple have sex. the dream excited me so much that i cant stop thinking about doing this in real life.
im not posting this to be perverted. i really need some advice on weather these thoughts are normal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2012, 08:43 AM

4,761 posts, read 14,288,731 times
So far as sex and what is "normal", I have found it quite "common" for people to have various fantasies. And that can be anything from dressing up in some sort of clothes or uniform to watching others or being watched by someone.

But people tend to not discuss these things. So no telling what percentage of people like this or like that.

Anyway some people are "exhibitionists" and like to be looked at or watched. Others are "voyeurs" and like to watch others.

It is somewhat common to see personals posts for this on websites like craigslist.org. Look in the Personals, Casual Encounters area. Then they have every combination of people you can imagine. Like "mw4m". That means a man and a woman who are looking for a 3rd person - man.

They also have "regular" personals in that section like m4w or w4m.

I suppose you could go through the various different categories there and count the number of posts, then see how many posts each has in a month or year (if it goes back that far). That might be interesting to see the numbers.

One thing I have done in the past, and what is QUITE interesting reading, is to look at personals, "Men Seeking Women" and "Women Seeking Men". Those are for people looking for relationships. And a VERY big difference between the two!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology