Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 11:37 AM

267 posts, read 201,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Racist...

Biologically I am black and white.

However my ethnicity is Irish. I was raised Irish, my culture is Irish.

The only thing I deny us the racism, whining, lack of responsibility and historical revisionism that Afrocentrism breeds.

You being exhibit A...

And don't even get me started on your homophobia...

And yes... You embarrass me. As someone with shared ancestry and as a human being...
You consider that racist? Is it racist when white people call Afrikans lazy? Is it racist when white people say Afrikans, all of em are ghetto? No, if we were to say these are racist remarks everyone and their mama would call us crybabies. Double standards are real aren't they?

But let's see you raised in a European culture under a European standard so I wasn't wrong when I say you/you we're neglected of your Afrikan heritage, so you are the people i'm referring to, thanks for supporting my argument. And while Eurocentrism is most prevalent in this society today it doesn't even have a definition in the damn dictionary, yet Afrocentrism does. Double standards are real aren't they?

But do you think that history, as extensive as it is, is told in it's unaltered truth, a form void of lies, is that what you think? I bet you didn't know that the U.S. had 3 presidents before it's 'first" and the first of those 3 was black, he was on the back of the 2 dollar bill btw. So historical revision is imperative especially when the truth is being exposed.

And you diagnosed me with homophobia huh? See I've lived with a homophobe before and I don't get angry at the sight of one. I can hold a conversation with a homosexual, I can have friendly conversation with a homosexual, I can be friends with a homosexual. But you equate the usage of the term gay with homophobia something that has no logic or reason to support but can you see how that this very conversation is derailing the topic. So let's get back to the base of the matter because you haven't even refuted what I stated, the first statement you can make a good conversation out of but how about the latter that you seem to have ignored

So take your time a read what you have missed because this was what sparked this discussion:

Quote:
Read the below and Kemet isn't spelled the way it is in the quote it's spelled KMT. Now disprove with a source other than the one you stated, just so I can be sure it's more than one book like you said. But what I'm saying is or should be common knowledge however the ego of the collective white race, who dominates the world now won't allow it to be but enough of my commentary go ahead and read about the people who civilized your people.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:45 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,123,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
You consider that racist? Is it racist when white people call Afrikans lazy? Is it racist when white people say Afrikans, all of em are ghetto? No, if we were to say these are racist remarks everyone and their mama would call us crybabies.
So you admit to racism then?

Them perhaps being racist doesn't excuse your racism...

Quote:
But let's see you raised in a European culture under a European standard so I wasn't wrong when I say you/you we're neglected of your Afrikan heritage, so you are the people i'm referring to, thanks for supporting my argument.
Oh since I wasn't raised in the village in some back woods area of say Sierra Leone I don't understand what you are trying so poorly to say? Though I don't recall the Irish colonizing Africa or being all that free.

Lol...

You didn't just use the term gay, you used it I'm an insulting manner.

Don't worry about it. I see you.

Homophobia and racism won't advance your dubious cause...

Old 02-03-2013, 12:04 PM

Quote:
So you admit to racism then?

Them perhaps being racist doesn't excuse your racism...
I refuse to believe you're that simple. Last I checked racism was the practice and theory of racial superiority, while maintaining others are inferior. Last I checked arrogance does not connotate inferiority it's merely an undesirable trait. I speak from experience, and you right now are exhibit A.

Quote:
Oh since I wasn't raised in the village in some back woods area of say Sierra Leone I don't understand what you are trying so poorly to say? Though I don't recall the Irish colonizing Africa or being all that free.
Shows exactly that you know nothing about the history of Afrika and I never said anything about the Irish colonizing the Afrikan homeland however they were and still are participants in the mistreatment of the colonized Afrikan people here in America,

Quote:
Lol...

You didn't just use the term gay, you used it I'm an insulting manner.

Don't worry about it. I see you.

Homophobia and racism won't advance your dubious cause...
I could care less if I use it in an insulting manner, everyone does it but you use it to build your argument against me. Pathetic.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:12 PM

Quote:
I refuse to believe you're that simple. Last I checked racism was the practice and theory of racial superiority, while maintaining others are inferior. Last I checked arrogance does not connotate inferiority it's merely an undesirable trait. I speak from experience, and you right now are exhibit A.

Shows exactly that you know nothing about the history of Afrika and I never said anything about the Irish colonizing the Afrikan homeland however they were and still are participants in the mistreatment of the colonized Afrikan people here in America,

I could care less if I use it in an insulting manner, everyone does it but you use it to build your argument against me. Pathetic.
You are a fool.

Painting an entire race as arrogant clearly denotes racism.

You then proceed to complain about them doing it.

Of are you saying that a white person considering all Africans as lazy is not racist?

You whine much... Most Africans (albeit West Africans) I work with have the same attitude as you.

The world abuses then and owes them and they are special and waahhhh...

Get over it...

Old 02-03-2013, 12:17 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,839,099 times
Quote:

Uh; hold it right there!

It ain't white people killing Black people by the 100's in the US in 2013; it's mostly other Black people.

A Black dude told me back in the day the story of the crab pot. A crude way of say how other American Black guys HATE it when 1 of "their own" mans up and does the right things in life so the other dudes try to drag his butt back in. Sheesh!

Old 02-03-2013, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; hold it right there!

It ain't white people killing Black people by the 100's in the US in 2013; it's mostly other Black people.

A Black dude told me back in the day the story of the crab pot. A crude way of say how other American Black guys HATE it when 1 of "their own" mans up and does the right things in life so the other dudes try to drag his butt back in. Sheesh!
The crab pot hah. Truth.

One crab tries to get out and then others pull him back...

Old 02-03-2013, 12:54 PM

Quote:
You are a fool.

Painting an entire race as arrogant clearly denotes racism.

You then proceed to complain about them doing it.

Of are you saying that a white person considering all Africans as lazy is not racist?

You whine much... Most Africans (albeit West Africans) I work with have the same attitude as you.

The world abuses then and owes them and they are special and waahhhh...

Get over it...
You people are arrogant, not the entire race but as a collective you are. Like I said its not racist but just like Gay Edgar Hoover you will say and anything to discredit an empowered Afrikan and cannot a single one of the points I made earlier this morning, it's cool though because like I said it's typical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; hold it right there!

Stop it, you don't know what you're talking and trying to perpetuate a media stereotype, just as many Afrikans do in their European mindstate

Old 02-03-2013, 01:01 PM

Quote:
You people are arrogant, not the entire race but as a collective you are. Like I said its not racist but just like Gay Edgar Hoover you will say and anything to discredit an empowered Afrikan and cannot a single one of the points I made earlier this morning, it's cool though because like I said it's typical.
You've been discredited multiple times.

Over and over... It's getting old.

Empowered African? Lol!

As if anyone but Africans is holding Africans down.

How many of us want to move to Africa?
Yeah, exactly...

Old 02-03-2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
You've been discredited multiple times.

Over and over... It's getting old.

Empowered African? Lol!

As if anyone but Africans is holding Africans down.

How many of us want to move to Africa?
Yeah, exactly...
Show where I've been discredited, post my quote and the quote that damages my argument, I haven't encountered one yet.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Show where I've been discredited, post my quote and the quote that damages my argument, I haven't encountered one yet.
Move on. This entire thread is filled with you getting slammed.

You are just a foolishly, naive village mouse that moved to the city with delusions of grandeur arguing about a subject no one cares about.

You embarrass me son. Worse you embarrass yourself.

Good day...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology