Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 07:00 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
No, Jews were not the main theme of the War, it was Axis Powers vs Allies Powers, even though it was generally just a big ass World War with all superpower contenders in the mix... Money rules the world, and you know the rest.
The Nazi Party set the foundation for the Jewish Holocaust to their own Jewish population in 1933 when there were over 500,000 Jews. Over the next six years the Nazi, did everything they could do to force mass emigration out of Germany. With over 200,000 still left in Germany, they came up with their final solution after annexing Austria and their attack on Poland since now they had millions of Jews to deal with and thus it was a limited war in 1939. The Axis Powers vs Allies Powers didn't start until 1941. But you're right on one point for Germany, the Nazis greed is what ruled their agenda after dealing with the Jewish issue. And from there we do know the rest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2013, 08:41 PM

65 posts, read 156,326 times
I am not a holocaust denier I just wonder why when it's brown people it's racism and genocide and when it's Jews it's antisemitism & holocaust.. you can't have "Gods chosen people" subject to the same terminology as all the Goy...

I just think the vast majority of rumors about the Israeli-Jewish establishment are entirely true, the corruption and undue influence of Israel and AIPAC are making antisemitism wildly popular again.

The fact is Americans of Jewish descent with ties in Media, finance and Israeli sympathies coupled with the religious rights strong support for Zionism have a foreign policy advocating nothing short of biblical Armageddon.

In a nutshell when you identify the Israeli lobby in the power structure of the world and what they advocate you suddenly find yourself considering if every nasty rumor back to the blood libel has merit.

And that's not hyperbole, ask anyone in the bible belt why they support the state of Israel and they will tell you Israel needs to exist so Jesus can come back.

That's why were on the road to WWIII and there will never be peace in the middle of east and why holocaust denial will probably become more prevalent.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:59 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,275,246 times
Quote:
No, Jews were not the main theme of the War, it was Axis Powers vs Allies Powers, even though it was generally just a big ass World War with all superpower contenders in the mix... Money rules the world, and you know the rest.

Though I have evidence and proof of my claims and you have yours, neither one of us will agree that the other is right. You label me an "ignorant, racist buffoon" because there is monumental evidence backing my claims. If you can't open your eyes objectively to understand and rather discuss the events that went on, no rebuttal is needed. You notice every other even can be revised in history but any argument against the claims of the Holocaust is automatically denial. Why is that?
Because, ANYONE who believes whatever evidence you have, ALL OF WHICH, has been proven false, debunked, made up, out and out lies, are just that: Ignorant, racist, BUFFOON's.

I don't really care if you want to call it Holocaust Denial or Revisionism. I don't care what you want to lable anything: Holocaust, Genocide, et al.

The facts are: Germany systematically rounded up and murdered from 5.8 to 6.2 million Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Jovah Witnesses, etc (however, the majority were Jews). They did so, out of a hatred and desire to kill off the Jewish population in Europe.

Your supposed "facts" and "evidence" when held up to scientific scruinty fall completely apart.

And by the way, I am NOT Jewish.

Old 02-16-2013, 10:14 PM

65 posts, read 156,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post

The facts are: Germany systematically rounded up and murdered from 5.8 to 6.2 million Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Jovah Witnesses, etc (however, the majority were Jews). They did so, out of a hatred and desire to kill off the Jewish population in Europe.
Yeah cause ingrained multi-generational hate just appears out of thin air with no rationale for no reason.

That's right up there with, "They hate us for our freedom".

Real knee slappers both of them.

Old 02-16-2013, 10:14 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
Its people tryig to defend what is undefendable. The german themselves do not dey it nor does those countries that support it.Certainly its often driven by mild eastern countries who actually supported Hitler and have never chnaged their beleif. But the world moves on mostly without them.

Old 02-16-2013, 10:29 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,569,754 times
To the OP question, because they are ignorant, stupid, or both.

Old 02-16-2013, 11:33 PM

799 posts, read 1,094,950 times
Like I said before I don't condone what Hitler did and I am not denying the Holocaust ever happened. But to think that Hitler can kill so much people in so little time with the technology of that era. And one more thing how can you kill so much people and they aren't extinct, please note that he killed children too. Where are the gas pipe lines? And how and who came to the aid of the Jews? Logic would seem to be the best choice but apparently being hand-fed information rather than reading and doing digging yourself is the norm of today and we have the internet... SMH

Old 02-17-2013, 12:19 AM

10,048 posts, read 18,069,717 times
The Holocaust deniers (including HoodsofATL, even though he is saying he's not ... is that as in KKK hoods?) are repping each other, apparently. Pretty appalling but not surprising.

As others have already said more than once, the Holocaust revisionists have been debunked many times by reputable historians. If you would rather believe the revisionists (who have anti-Semitic agendas of their own) than reputable historians, so be it, but don't call it "digging for yourself" or "cross-referencing data" as if you have found some "truth" unknown to reputable scholars.

As to the Holocaust denier who complained that he didn't have "free speech" to deny the Holocaust: um, no one stopped you from posting. Just because people with brains don't believe you doesn't mean you don't have freedom of speech.

Last edited by karen_in_nh_2012; 02-17-2013 at 01:39 AM..

Old 02-17-2013, 12:46 AM

3,360 posts, read 12,269,233 times
Wow, are you writing this for a school paper? (Hoodsof ATL)

The Germans happened to be excellent organizers and efficient engineers, unfortunately in this case. Zyklon gas canisters were tossed into bunkers where jews were rounded up in droves. This poison gas killed them. (No pipelines)

Jews happen to be spread around the globe in many countries and a few in europe were hidden and saved by gentiles. Some made it to safety and almost 1000 were granted protection in the US, many of whom I know personally. There was also a movement to safeguard jewish children into england.

I can tell you my own father was one of the first troops into more than one of the death camps and it cost him a lifetime of torment. I know other first hand stories in addition to his. Here is a link to primary statements by those who were condemned and there are many more on record there. Oswego NY Safe Haven Museum - Voices - Others will notice the statement that they felt compelled to perform to a high degree in society in return for the gift of life.
Perhaps you should visit a holocaust museum some time.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:47 AM

24,120 posts, read 32,468,260 times
Quote:
Like I said before I don't condone what Hitler did and I am not denying the Holocaust ever happened. But to think that Hitler can kill so much people in so little time with the technology of that era. And one more thing how can you kill so much people and they aren't extinct, please note that he killed children too. Where are the gas pipe lines? And how and who came to the aid of the Jews? Logic would seem to be the best choice but apparently being hand-fed information rather than reading and doing digging yourself is the norm of today and we have the internet... SMH

The technology of the day was sufficient. The Gas Chambers did not employ natural gas, so there was no need for pipelines. The Gas Chambers used a poisonous chemical gas made out of a toxic substance called Zyclon-b. In came in canisters.

All Jews would not be extinct because of the Holocaust. The Holocaust only took place on the European continent. A large number of Jews lived elsewhere. The United States, Canada, Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand and else where. Not all Jews in Europe were killed, but some 6 million were.

No one to my knowledge, "came to the aid of the Jews". It was not the reason why the US entered into WWII. Jews and others were liberated from concentration camps when allied troops invaded Nazi Occupied Europe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology