Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 05:28 PM

417 posts, read 824,808 times

Advertisements

the human race is as selfish now as it was at any given point in time. human beings are, by in large, selfish creatures. that's reality for the majority of human beings when stepping or speaking of anyone outside their immediate circle. just because there are a bunch of fancy smancy gadgets to highlight our flaw doesn't mean we where ever less flawed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 05:56 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,908,149 times
The answer to this question should be obvious. YES!!!!!

Old 07-21-2015, 06:43 PM

2 posts, read 961 times
I think people have always been darkly selfish... there's a limit to how someone can be selfish, not even putting a care in the world about others is when it started to show.. this current generation that's showing itself out of nowhere is not only selfish, but very ignorant, almost like they're becoming stupider by the millisecond and it's sick.. i hate it. so, yes, the generation we live in as of now probably as the most emotionless, narcissistic, and selfish people that i've ever seen... even the pharaohs who were selfish to each other produced something productive and legendary.. these people produce nothing but shallowness and stupidity, and i don't have much hope in this world anymore... as long as we live in it, we shall always pollute it, because there will always be fake and hungry people, everywhere. my only hope now is that the world ends soon. that will be the solution to everything wrong in this world.

Old 07-21-2015, 06:59 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,705 times
Is this a trick question??

The entire culture of look at me is beyond repulsive....
Narcissism in overkill.......

Old 07-21-2015, 07:56 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Certainly beside less social over all as to human contact. I was watching program on Robots and the discussion. At 68 it came to me the change we have seen. When younger people just did not trust the idea of non-human robots in society generally. .Now they trust robots and computers more than humans it seems. They mentioned the same hotel in Japan that mostly serviced by robot shown on news again the other night as opening.

Old 07-21-2015, 08:26 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
No, its an always looks better in the past thing.
Pretty much, it's trendy to bash youngsters on CD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology