Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 02:19 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,920,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
I can really see all the types in myself and others.

9, 4, 5, 2, 6, 1, and 7 are a little higher than the average…
3 is average
If I concentrate, I can sometimes see times I used 8 as a toddler, in elementary school, and in middle school…but even then, it was once in a blue moon.
It's something how if you zoom out far enough, everyone just blends together…

Of course Ne-Fi can make you see things, too.

I think I repressed the 8 wing because it wasn't socially sanctioned. Is 8 about being a bully?

I'm a passenger on a car trip, so I'm just reading forums while I wait.
The way I see Eight is as "The Boss." They explode and have little to no consciousness how that affects anyone in their path. Their presence can be scary because they are explosive and unpredictable.

I know someone (an Eight) who fired two people who didn't even report to her . . . they can very much be a bully and act out in lower health categories.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2013, 02:20 PM

1,609 posts, read 1,599,601 times
I mean, that particular one…

I don't want to reject it, but I can't accept it.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:21 PM

Quote:
That sounds good, actually. She suggested religion, but there is something in me that says that self-exploration would do me better than regressing back to the hivemind I was part of so long.
I think you would be well-suited for therapy - just make sure you get someone you respect and resonate with (and who is about as smart as you). Do some research and talk to people if your mom signs on for it.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:39 PM

I feel like I've gone a little crazy, to be honest.

Does it…

I forgot that question…

Here's another:

Does exercise raise the health of a 9? I want to get out of these average levels…

Old 06-13-2013, 03:02 PM

I think inhabiting your body and becoming more grounded has to be helpful for any Nine. I think your mom is right about exercise. It would be very helpful.

"Crazyness" is relative . . . we're all a little "crazy." You might be having a crisis, though . . . I don't know if you resonate with this but there is a body of work about "Spiritual Emergency" or "Spiritual Emergence" which is very interesting. Stanislav Grof. If you feel you are in crisis, tell your mom and get into therapy asap so you can start processing your issues.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:43 PM

They was a certain bubbliness I used to have. Now I just feel drained.

I constantly crave sleep, then when I go to fill that need, I can't sleep. There is really no rhythm to my body. My sleep, eating, and other habits are erratic and don't follow any logical schedule. My head is becoming ever more like a soup as time progresses.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:01 PM

In many ways, I feel trapped by my current situation.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
They was a certain bubbliness I used to have. Now I just feel drained.

I constantly crave sleep, then when I go to fill that need, I can't sleep. There is really no rhythm to my body. My sleep, eating, and other habits are erratic and don't follow any logical schedule. My head is becoming ever more like a soup as time progresses.
It sounds like you need some R&R. Can you go on vacation?

Old 06-13-2013, 04:17 PM

Quote:
In many ways, I feel trapped by my current situation.
That is a terrible feeling. "This too shall pass."

Try to let go of negative thoughts and take as good care of yourself as is possible.

Have you looked up the different kinds of "children" that are reincarnating on Earth? You maybe be a Crystal Child (or one of the other types) . . . your sensitivity might be a clue.

I would give yourself a mental vacation from worry, for sure - and if you can get away - go backpacking, go to the beach, do something different and completely rejuvenating . . . and see if you can get into therapy.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:36 PM

Doreen Virtue | official Angel Therapy Web site | Angel Therapy Articles
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology