Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 02:22 PM

2,828 posts, read 4,323,650 times

Advertisements

It really sounds like something in your life is being repressed as far as your sex life is concerned. It may be a desire for more variety which is manifesting in your dreams with different partners. This is not an uncommon thing. I have read that celibate religious people have lots of sex dreams. Also, it is common with young people that are not sexually active. Things may seem like they are repressed on a conscious level, but they can be very active on the sub-conscious level.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2015, 01:09 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,765,253 times
If I were to have sex dreams (I have very few for some reason,) I do not actually get to the point where we actually have sex for some reason. Perhaps it is my demisexuality that I recently found I am...

Old 08-21-2015, 01:26 PM

23,769 posts, read 28,898,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoytruffle View Post
Haha I wouldn't worry about it. I have had sex dreams with 'faceless' people too. My latest one was about the football player Peyton Manning. So you can't possibly feel weirder than I do, lol.
actually he has a face, but with the size of his forehead I can see how someone could be confused

Old 08-22-2015, 10:16 PM

424 posts, read 427,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnsleepy View Post
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I have been having quite a few sex dreams lately. It's kind of embarrassing to admit that lol! I'm not sure what's going on or why it's happening. I am sexually active. Sometimes my sex partner is my husband, sometimes it's a stranger I guess...although the person is not a stranger in the dream if that makes sense. I have been seduced and been the initiator, there seems to be no pattern.
Any thoughts? No jokes please.
I wouldn't worry about it. Just enjoy!! No harm is being done, right? Although I would hazard to say that if you're dreaming about having good sex with other men than your hubbie, that it sounds like your sex life with him is not exactly setting your world on fire? I'm guessing you've been married about seven years or so? Correct me if I'm wrong about either of those two opinions. I was happily married for four years until my wife was killed in a car accident three years ago. Our sex life was awesome, and so I never even thought about cheating. I often dreamt of sex with her but never with another woman. But that's just me.

Dream on!! LOL

Old 08-23-2015, 01:57 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,167,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
If I were to have sex dreams (I have very few for some reason,) I do not actually get to the point where we actually have sex for some reason. Perhaps it is my demisexuality that I recently found I am...
Same for me. I never have a sex dream. I have dreams about dating, and cuddling. But There's never sex or kissing. And if it's gonna head in that direction, I wake up.

Old 08-23-2015, 04:02 AM

7,139 posts, read 9,221,986 times
Lucky you. "I'll have what she's having."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZluzt3H6tk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology