Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2016, 12:52 AM

248 posts, read 194,379 times

Advertisements

Ugly oft comes from within as does beauty. To denigrate one's self or others is a way of copping or coping out.

Old 10-01-2016, 09:06 AM

776 posts, read 580,418 times
I give up, I don't look 'good' either and know that is a major reason why I have problems when dating. The fact I'm trying to make is that I am happy being who I am. F*** everyone else if they don't like it and want me to change. I also wouldn't be so poor if I stole, but I pride myself on who I am. I would also get farther at my job if I were a brown nose or a liar, but again I pride myself on who I am. It's just really funny how other 'ugly' people can't see the forest through the trees. You think life is just a 'walk in the park' once you become better looking. The world is full of a**holes and that doesn't change because you become better looking, they just pretend to be nicer to take advantage of you. You can observe the same thing if you, or if you already have, become rich. I actually enjoy being ugly, that way I can know peoples true intentions from the start. Many, many people want to mold you into their idea's of perfection and then use you. We can see this many times when a BEAUTIFUL girl is manipulated by jerk into THINKING she is ugly and stupid, therefore lowering her self esteem. This is what is happening to us, to make it easier to take advantage of us.

Old 10-02-2016, 01:54 AM

248 posts, read 194,379 times
Even implied foul language is indicative of a poor vocabulary. I find this totally unattractive.

Old 10-02-2016, 05:11 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,276,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by composter View Post
Even implied foul language is indicative of a poor vocabulary. I find this totally unattractive.

If you are referring to someone specifically, you need to quote them. Otherwise, your passive -aggressive, cryptic posts make no sense.

Also, the above is not true. You can have a great vocabulary and still drop an F-bomb.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:47 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,304,633 times
I have been called unattractive by people and I didn't care. Why? Because a strangers opinion is irrelevant of me. I live my life however I want to live it and I don't need to be in a relationship with a woman. I am doing just fine without them.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:12 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,836,307 times
i am so sorry to be so insensitive,but I really do not think ugly men have it as hard as ugly women.

The mere fact is that men with with money can still get a mate the traditional way,while unattractive women cannot use their money to their advantage.
Women are valued more for their looks.

Come to think of it,ugly men never seem to want ugly women.

You would think someone who is going through the same thing as you would be an ideal mate,but i guess ugly men do not think so.

I dare say attractive men do not place as hugh a value on looks as unattractive men,which is odd.

Old 10-05-2016, 07:14 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,733,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
i am so sorry to be so insensitive,but I really do not think ugly men have it as hard as ugly women.

The mere fact is that men with with money can still get a mate the traditional way,while unattractive women cannot use their money to their advantage.
Women are valued more for their looks.

Come to think of it,ugly men never seem to want ugly women.

You would think someone who is going through the same thing as you would be an ideal mate,but i guess ugly men do not think so.

I dare say attractive men do not place as hugh a value on looks as unattractive men,which is odd.
Why would I want someone who crapped out in the looks department worse than I did?

Old 10-05-2016, 09:16 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,836,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Why would I want someone who crapped out in the looks department worse than I did?
Maybe because they are going through the same thing and would have that special connection?

Old 10-05-2016, 09:54 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,733,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Maybe because they are going through the same thing and would have that special connection?
Great on paper, not true in practice. Ugly girls are far more picky than ugly guys in my experience.

Old 10-05-2016, 01:52 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,276,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Conversely, why would someone who lucked out in the looks department want you?

See how awful the shoe feels when placed on the other foot?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology