Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2013, 10:09 AM

428 posts, read 474,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Perhaps young women don't want to get married because they see the men/children that are around them. If I were in my twenties, I wouldn't be interested in marriage either. Men that can't find jobs, live in their parent's basement and toil at menial, go nowhere jobs? Young men today are so completely selfish, I wouldn't want to be in a marriage with them, let alone raise a family. Who wants one more child?

How sad, the folks here can only see the tough part of a relationship. In doing so, you miss out on all the wonderful parts.

As for the OP, they are only 18, aren't they? Hardly mature enough to make decisions like "I'll never be with a women".
I am sorry but I fail to see the connection between palying between playing video games, or not having job and being selfish.

Old 12-17-2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
How sad for you. You apparently have surrounded yourself with people that are incapable of happiness, perhaps? There are plenty of very happy marriages, even if you've never seen or acknowledged them.
Maybe they exist in some corner of this universe but not in mine.

Old 12-17-2013, 10:41 AM

Ok guys, i think i have put all the things i could to make you understand. I just want you to put your final views and what should i do, before leaving this forum.

Old 12-17-2013, 11:02 AM

4,578 posts, read 5,661,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
Ok guys, i think i have put all the things i could to make you understand. I just want you to put your final views and what should i do, before leaving this forum.
Do whatever you want to do -- nobody cares how you live your life. Enjoy women, don't enjoy women, be a hermit, be a player -- you seem to think that there's someone out there that actually cares how you want to live your life in relation to other people. As long as you are comfortable with your decision and your decision doesn't adversely affect anyone else's ability to choose how they live their life -- have at it.

Just don't back yourself into any corners. :-)

Old 12-17-2013, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblackga View Post
Do whatever you want to do -- nobody cares how you live your life. Enjoy women, don't enjoy women, be a hermit, be a player -- you seem to think that there's someone out there that actually cares how you want to live your life in relation to other people. As long as you are comfortable with your decision and your decision doesn't adversely affect anyone else's ability to choose how they live their life -- have at it.

Just don't back yourself into any corners. :-)
Ok.. Fair enough.
I would one day find a solution to get rid of all my attraction even if it cost some of my happiness. But i don't want to live this way " being a hetrosexual ". I just can't. I would go to the ends of the world to find this solution. Maybe take Chinese or indian herbs or something. Anyway. Thanks for your response

And again. Sorry guys for offending you, wasting your time, mocking your views and about everything. Being a slave to OCD, its not easy to debate about the topic i hate the most. Anyway. Live and let live and never judge others for their lifestyles.

THREAD CLOSED. /

Last edited by princewilla; 12-17-2013 at 12:18 PM..

Old 12-17-2013, 04:33 PM

2,453 posts, read 3,603,472 times
Quote:
I always stay away from women, totally avoid them, no unnecessary conversation and no friendship with them. I have decided to stay single throughout and never to date or marry and stay virgin too.
But may times i feel extremely attracted to women.
My actual question is
How to totally overcome and kiill my feelings, attraction towards women forever?
There must be a way.
Things always seem more dramatic than they really are when you are young. Just carry on with life the way you want to live it (not pursuing women) and see how things go. Many men are life-long bachelors, you can be one also.

Old 12-17-2013, 07:32 PM

7 posts, read 15,019 times
Quote:
Based on my experience ( both in and out of internet ) it seems like women in general don't see any worth in their men after they have kids. Things like child support, alimony and welfare system act as a fuel to further the fire. I saw a documentary where women only need men for 5 years. It's during that time when the infant can't walk and mommy can't leave the house. After baby turns 5, she moves on. Apparently that's our nature.

I am actually a 18 year old and the things i have been exposed to like briffaults law, MGTOW, views of many women on men etc in internet make me hate the institution of marriage, fatherhood and love.
Why should i even bother ?
I always stay away from women, totally avoid them, no unnecessary conversation and no friendship with them. I have decided to stay single throughout and never to date or marry and stay virgin too.
But may times i feel extremely attracted to women. I get feeling that women are so special and the best creation ever. Then i feel irritated n depressed sometimes. I remain happy most of the time but sometimes this feeling gets me. And no I don't hate women or anything.
My actual question is
How to totally overcome and kiill my feelings, attraction towards women forever?
There must be a way.
You just haven't met the right woman yet.

Old 12-17-2013, 08:41 PM

4,248 posts, read 4,158,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Saltpeter.
Best response of the whole thread! roflmao...

Sadly, there are many readers (even guys) who won't get it.

Old 12-17-2013, 10:28 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Perhaps young women don't want to get married because they see the men/children that are around them. If I were in my twenties, I wouldn't be interested in marriage either. Men that can't find jobs, live in their parent's basement and toil at menial, go nowhere jobs? Young men today are so completely selfish, I wouldn't want to be in a marriage with them, let alone raise a family. Who wants one more child?

How sad, the folks here can only see the tough part of a relationship. In doing so, you miss out on all the wonderful parts.

As for the OP, they are only 18, aren't they? Hardly mature enough to make decisions like "I'll never be with a women".
You seem bitter towards young men.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:53 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Quote:

You need to move from wherever you are, since the men there are so bad. I live in DC as a millennial man. I am employed FT at a respectable entry-level job, have my own studio apartment, and am studying for a Master's degree. Also, ask anyone at work and they will tell you I'll take one for the team anyday. I have many male friends who are the same way and even more selfless.

I'm sick of being stereotyped as a millennial male as a loser.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology