Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2013, 05:40 AM

428 posts, read 474,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
op, sounds like you have all the answers already. It's a little hard trying to help someone or give a little advice when you know everything already at 18. anyway, I hope everything works out for you and have yourself a safe and happy holiday.
Its like out of nowhere a wind comes and spread all the thoughts at once and it comes right back at you.
It's a bizarre network of fear and just general crappiness.

You cannot understand . Nobody can. Happy holiday to you too my friend.

Old 12-25-2013, 04:42 AM

Even after 400 posts I am not seem to find any answer. I feel like I am dommed to be attracted to women and as long as I am alive I cannot change my biological makeup.
Ok, fine. I accept this unfortunate relaity. Yes I 18 and maybe after 2-3 years I would just stop thinking about love and sex completely and maybe my OCD would die down too. It would be a slow process though.
People in medical science made medicines for so many things but unforunately not for guys like me who want to live life without deaires towards opposite gender.

Who cares though. I am just relived that one day i would die . But before that I just want to help as many people I could. That's my life goal and journey.

Thanks for your contributions guys. You have no idea how precious each and every comments were to me. This thread would always be very close to my heart.

Happy Christmas guys. May god bless you.. BYE

Old 12-25-2013, 05:19 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,520,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
Based on my experience ( both in and out of internet ) it seems like women in general don't see any worth in their men after they have kids. Things like child support, alimony and welfare system act as a fuel to further the fire. I saw a documentary where women only need men for 5 years. It's during that time when the infant can't walk and mommy can't leave the house. After baby turns 5, she moves on. Apparently that's our nature.

I am actually a 18 year old and the things i have been exposed to like briffaults law, MGTOW, views of many women on men etc in internet make me hate the institution of marriage, fatherhood and love.
Why should i even bother ?
I always stay away from women, totally avoid them, no unnecessary conversation and no friendship with them. I have decided to stay single throughout and never to date or marry and stay virgin too.
But may times i feel extremely attracted to women. I get feeling that women are so special and the best creation ever. Then i feel irritated n depressed sometimes. I remain happy most of the time but sometimes this feeling gets me. And no I don't hate women or anything.
My actual question is
How to totally overcome and kiill my feelings, attraction towards women forever?
There must be a way.
If women only need men for 5 years then the trick is to make sure she wants you around for the rest of the years.

Just out of curiosity, did the documentary discuss how many years men NEED women? At what phase in a man's life does he NEED a woman? I can't think of any really. Yes, there are a few years when women need a man around but are there any when a man needs a woman around? Seems to me you're getting worked up over nothing.

Relationships aren't just based on need. They're based on want. If you have so little to offer that the idea of her not NEEDING you scares you, you need to fix the person in the mirror so that a woman would CHOOSE to be with you regardless of whether she needs you or not.

What you seem to be really afraid of is that you are not the kind of man a woman would choose to be with long term. You seem to fear she'll only want you as long as she needs you. That sounds like a personal problem to me. Honestly, I've never even considered if my dh NEEDS me. I'd rather he want me.

Old 12-25-2013, 05:24 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,520,614 times
Quote:
Even after 400 posts I am not seem to find any answer. I feel like I am dommed to be attracted to women and as long as I am alive I cannot change my biological makeup.
Ok, fine. I accept this unfortunate relaity. Yes I 18 and maybe after 2-3 years I would just stop thinking about love and sex completely and maybe my OCD would die down too. It would be a slow process though.
People in medical science made medicines for so many things but unforunately not for guys like me who want to live life without deaires towards opposite gender.

Who cares though. I am just relived that one day i would die . But before that I just want to help as many people I could. That's my life goal and journey.

Thanks for your contributions guys. You have no idea how precious each and every comments were to me. This thread would always be very close to my heart.

Happy Christmas guys. May god bless you.. BYE
The answer, my friend, is to become the kind of person a woman would want to spend the rest of her life with. Then you don't have to worry about whether or not she needs you because she'll want you.

However, if you're serious about wanting to kill your desire for women you could have yourself neutered. It seems to have killed my dog's interest in female dogs.

Old 12-25-2013, 05:49 AM

1,911 posts, read 3,024,400 times
Therapy cannot help those who don't want to be helped. I just suggested therapy so the guy can perhaps find some better answers than can be provided here,'plus there may be communities of people just like him who feel the same way.

There are drugs out there that will suppress your drive. I understand how frustrating it is to have such conflict with who you are and your feelings. I would tend to think of therapy as perhaps more of a starting point than a long term solution as no amount of therapy can truly alter someone's mind.

Old 12-25-2013, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
The answer, my friend, is to become the kind of person a woman would want to spend the rest of her life with. Then you don't have to worry about whether or not she needs you because she'll want you.

However, if you're serious about wanting to kill your desire for women you could have yourself neutered. It seems to have killed my dog's interest in female dogs.
Obviously being single is lot better than being used like a disposable being. Thank you for your kind words but I am not as horrible person as you think I am. Anyway.
No, I have no desire to destroy something which defines my gender. ...

By the way. Merry Christmas.

Old 12-25-2013, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy1190 View Post
Therapy cannot help those who don't want to be helped. I just suggested therapy so the guy can perhaps find some better answers than can be provided here,'plus there may be communities of people just like him who feel the same way.

There are drugs out there that will suppress your drive. I understand how frustrating it is to have such conflict with who you are and your feelings. I would tend to think of therapy as perhaps more of a starting point than a long term solution as no amount of therapy can truly alter someone's mind.
And therepy is for who.............. A therepist is a human being like us not some god who could make you feel better. or somehow change your mind

Old 12-25-2013, 06:03 AM

1,911 posts, read 3,024,400 times
Quote:
Obviously being single is lot better than being used like a disposable being. Thank you for your kind words but I am not as horrible person as you think I am. Anyway.
No, I have no desire to destroy something which defines my gender. ...

By the way. Merry Christmas.
Not all relationships are like that though. What has given you such a tainted view of relationships and of women? Is it the media or personal experience from relationships you've observed? Are you simply afraid to make an emotional investment in someone you feel that will just end up hurting you or leaving you in 5 years time? How do you think women feel who have to suffer the consequences of aging more than men do, feeling they are no longer desirable to their partners past a certain age? Should we all just avoid relationships because we are too afraid to take the chance with someone?

Sorry I'm just trying to understand better.

Old 12-25-2013, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy1190 View Post
Not all relationships are like that though. What has given you such a tainted view of relationships and of women? Is it the media or personal experience from relationships you've observed? Are you simply afraid to make an emotional investment in someone you feel that will just end up hurting you or leaving you in 5 years time? How do you think women feel who have to suffer the consequences of aging more than men do, feeling they are no longer desirable to their partners past a certain age? Should we all just avoid relationships because we are too afraid to take the chance with someone?

Sorry I'm just trying to understand better.
Stuff I have read on internet by many women, briffaults law, girls I have seen in my college, many more.
Advices I have got from many guys in real life. They say use girls for sex as they use you for money and always avoid falling in love because it would be you who hurt the most not the girls. And my experience of not seeing a single healthy marriage. In today's world marriages are disposable. As simple as that.
No I have no personal experience. But why does it matter ?
I have leared so many things from internet and people around me.

Those people who are emotionly stronger should definately take chaces ....no doubt about that.... As for the guy whose love fades for a woman after she ages definately never loved her in the first place though

Old 12-25-2013, 06:19 AM

9,556 posts, read 20,786,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatooine View Post
Have a friend taser you every time you look at pretty girl. Pretty soon your body will realize that any feelings for women --> pain --> no feelings, eventually.
Try 're-conditioning' Clockwork Orange style.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology