Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2013, 11:21 AM

19,045 posts, read 25,151,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
Even after 400 posts I am not seem to find any answer. I feel like I am dommed to be attracted to women and as long as I am alive I cannot change my biological makeup.

People in medical science made medicines for so many things but unforunately not for guys like me who want to live life without deaires towards opposite gender.
I thought castration has already been mentioned. You can get physically castrated or chemically castrated. Done.

Old 12-25-2013, 11:29 AM

428 posts, read 473,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I thought castration has already been mentioned. You can get physically castrated or chemically castrated. Done.
Without harming something which defines your gender obviously. My parents would hate if I took such drastic step and so do my freinds. What would they think about me.... And I have to pretend to be happy for my parents as long as I am alive. Their smile worth everything in the end for me.
So no. I don't think I could do that to myself... Anyway. Thanks for your input and merry Christmas

Old 12-25-2013, 04:17 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,466,787 times
Quote:
Obviously being single is lot better than being used like a disposable being. Thank you for your kind words but I am not as horrible person as you think I am. Anyway.
No, I have no desire to destroy something which defines my gender. ...

By the way. Merry Christmas.
Is a woman who wants you in her life using you as a disposable being?

You are attaching too much value to a woman NEEDING you as opposed to wanting you. Yes, women need a man around when kids are little. So? That doesn't stop her from wanting you around after the kids are grown.

You seem to have so little self esteem that you think the only reason a woman would want to be with you is if she needed to be with you and because she only really needs to be with a man for a few years it's hopeless for you.

I'd suggest therapy to find out why you think a woman would never choose to be with you unless she needed a man in her life. Some of us choose to keep a man in our lives long past the need. Of course it depends on the man... We don't keep jerks any longer than we have to.

Old 12-25-2013, 04:21 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,466,787 times
Quote:
Stuff I have read on internet by many women, briffaults law, girls I have seen in my college, many more.
Advices I have got from many guys in real life. They say use girls for sex as they use you for money and always avoid falling in love because it would be you who hurt the most not the girls. And my experience of not seeing a single healthy marriage. In today's world marriages are disposable. As simple as that.
No I have no personal experience. But why does it matter ?
I have leared so many things from internet and people around me.

Those people who are emotionly stronger should definately take chaces ....no doubt about that.... As for the guy whose love fades for a woman after she ages definately never loved her in the first place though
This goes for a woman who leaves when she no longer needs you to help with the little ones as well.

If you love someone, whether you need them or not is irrelevant. As for me, I'd rather be wanted than needed. I'd suggest your strive for the same.

Definitely avoid baby mama drama. There is no shortage of women who think that having kids will solve their problems when it only screws up a child's life. It's up to you to stay out of such situations.

Old 12-25-2013, 06:07 PM

12,956 posts, read 9,604,182 times
seem like this would be the last thing on any 18 year old mind right now, but I could be wrong.

Old 12-25-2013, 06:14 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,569,155 times
Quote:
I don't need therepy. I am perfectly ok and yes I am a collge student. So what ?
Therapy is for chicks. They wanna talk about it when something is bumming them out. Never mind that. All therapy can do is convince you to fix you. You're a man - convince yourself.

You're 18. Your head is halfway up your a$$ already even if you're a "normal" 18 year old. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you it's normal to hate women, but I'm not gonna tell you it's unusual either. At some point you'll be comfortable enough with yourself to where you can reconcile the malice and distrust and accept them for what they are: flawed human beings just like men are.

Old 12-25-2013, 06:15 PM

1,911 posts, read 3,018,791 times
Quote:
Stuff I have read on internet by many women, briffaults law, girls I have seen in my college, many more.
Advices I have got from many guys in real life. They say use girls for sex as they use you for money and always avoid falling in love because it would be you who hurt the most not the girls. And my experience of not seeing a single healthy marriage. In today's world marriages are disposable. As simple as that.
No I have no personal experience. But why does it matter ?
I have leared so many things from internet and people around me.

Those people who are emotionly stronger should definately take chaces ....no doubt about that.... As for the guy whose love fades for a woman after she ages definately never loved her in the first place though
I agree with your last paragraph at least.

But don't you think you're being a bit unfair to tar all women with the same brush? Sure lots of marriages end in divorce but lots don't. It seems like you are just afraid to make an emotional investment in a girl you like so you want to kill your attraction rather than try to become "emotionally stronger" as you out it. You are afraid of being used up and spat out and I totally get that, but you're not the only one with such fears. On the other hand if you truly want to be alone forever then more power to you. Life is about taking chances and risks (unfortunately) because of the chance they may pay off. Why not focus on being the kind of man women will want to be with and will want to commit to? You seem like a very intelligent, polite and articulate guy and that's a huge plus.

Old 12-25-2013, 06:18 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,253,323 times
a really bad divorce or death of a partner can do it. but the human heart is tough it can do a come back. i just saw film las vegas all about this subject.

Old 12-25-2013, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
seem like this would be the last thing on any 18 year old mind right now, but I could be wrong.
Cannot say the same for a 18 year old guy with ocd brain. Anyway. I am definately not like those teens who want to get laid and would do anything for that.
My mind does not work like that.... but definately, you are free to judge Me.....

Last edited by princewilla; 12-25-2013 at 10:28 PM..

Old 12-25-2013, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Is a woman who wants you in her life using you as a disposable being?

You are attaching too much value to a woman NEEDING you as opposed to wanting you. Yes, women need a man around when kids are little. So? That doesn't stop her from wanting you around after the kids are grown.

You seem to have so little self esteem that you think the only reason a woman would want to be with you is if she needed to be with you and because she only really needs to be with a man for a few years it's hopeless for you.

I'd suggest therapy to find out why you think a woman would never choose to be with you unless she needed a man in her life. Some of us choose to keep a man in our lives long past the need. Of course it depends on the man... We don't keep jerks any longer than we have to.
Need and want goes hand in hand. You can replace the word need from my first post with want. It does not change anything. Documentary clearly said women move on after that time.... What it Means .... Love and attraction fades and so do marriage......
Yes, i definately think i cannot make a girl happy... And not ashamed to say that.....
I have all the answers.... Just don't need therepy for that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.