Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2014, 03:33 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,718,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
As is said in the Relationships half-zoo, women do approach men, not just great-looking guys, but seldom overtly asking them out. I think it sort of happened to me this week (haha, I can just see women here getting annoyed at the idea of me being liked). I don't think it happened for Elliot Rodger and because he didn't meet local looks standards.
Elliot Rodger was not ugly! Where do you get that? He was rather cute. He was also an angry, rage-filled psycho a-h, which is why women didn't want him around, and his sense of entitlement told him that that it wasn't fair that women didn't want him around. Normal women will NEVER want a psycho around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2014, 03:41 PM

6,611 posts, read 4,848,607 times
I never said he was ugly. But he was short and probably looked younger than most of his classmates. That's a no-approach situation.

Old 07-01-2014, 03:49 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,204,048 times
I think if some of these guy's got out and got some then most or their problems would go away.

For those that have tried and failed the i recommend them to go to Costa Rica and stay at the hotel Del Rey. The Blue Marlin bar is inside and you can be treated like a rock star so long as you have some cash. $100.00 will score you a beauty and then there are hundreds(beautiful women) more that come there. Stay there about 5 days and then come back and tell us your feelings.

Old 07-01-2014, 03:49 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,085,736 times
Ah, and while I'm at it, why don't I pick some pearls of wisdom from these guys who you think are so great, MGP.

A Little Pain Warms The Female Heart | Chateau Heartiste

Quote:
It is an intriguing theory that women are, in some primal sense, attracted to the freeing chains of pain. The pain — physical or emotional — seems to release in woman animal lusts, which then stampede beyond her control. This loss of control is something women secretly yearn to experience, and the alpha males who so delight them are the men most adept at stripping women of their superficial veneer of control.
Be mean to women! They secretly love it!

And on that same theme:

Drive-By Teases | Chateau Heartiste

Quote:
Pretend to throw her cat out the window. (A full throwing motion accompanied by frantic mewing will boost dramatic effect.)

Slip her car into neutral when she’s driving. (Note: not recommended on women with exceptionally bad driving skills.)

Pull weeds from the yard. Put them in a vase with a sincere love note attached. (Act offended if she doesn’t swoon for your weeds. Keep up the pretense for weeks.)
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014...-must-be-love/

Quote from one of his "followers":
Quote:
It became pretty obvious to see that to live well, you need to be as selfish as you can be when it comes to women. Now every now and then you have to do something nice – and it will floor them for the next year and you can treat them like dirt. Cheat on them, pretty much do whatever you want. But you NEVER want to treat a woman “NICE”.
And here's from one of your other guys who is full of pearls of wisdom. (He wrote the page about how to cheat on your girlfriend.)

The Relationship Between Femininity & Education

Anything above a bachelor's degree is bad in a woman and unsexy! Educated women are a bad thing!

Oh, found another! From heartiste:
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/...is-submission/

Quote from a "follower":
Quote:
It will take another 50-100 years for the repeal of the Nineteenth Amendment.
(They want to take away women's right to vote.)
Quote:
We need some small, official recompense for sacrificing all that we are to keep you there. Is it really so important you get to vote for county commissioner in next month’s primary?
Yes, ladies, do we really need the vote?

Then Heartiste adds:
Quote:
The proposition that women are natural submissives is not new to this blog. It is a core tenet underlying the truth of game. When I say that the natural state of woman is submission, I mean that woman is happiest when she is in a submissive role. Submitting to a worthy overlord.

Last edited by elvira310; 07-01-2014 at 04:19 PM..

Old 07-01-2014, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
I never said he was ugly. But he was short and probably looked younger than most of his classmates. That's a no-approach situation.
My 2nd hubby was a doctor, 5'6 1/2" or 5'6 3/4" (I'm 5'2" on a good day), charismatic, popular, gorgeous, a lover of people, put his family above all things, and easily one of the best lovers on this planet.

Stop trying to make excuses for men who fail in life because they feel like going through the world enraged, feeling entitled, behaving weird and psycho, angry, blaming the world for the failures brought by their own hatred of others, their laziness, and their refusal to behave like a human being.

Old 07-01-2014, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvira310 View Post
Ah, and while I'm at it, why don't I pick some pearls of wisdom from these guys who you think are so great, MGP.

A Little Pain Warms The Female Heart | Chateau Heartiste

Be mean to women! They secretly love it!

And on that same theme:

Drive-By Teases | Chateau Heartiste

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014...-must-be-love/

Quote from one of his "followers":

And here's from one of your other guys who is full of pearls of wisdom. (He wrote the page about how to cheat on your girlfriend.)

The Relationship Between Femininity & Education

Anything above a bachelor's degree is bad in a woman and unsexy! Educated women are a bad thing!
Thanks for posting the above, Elvira. I read through the wacko recommendations from the PUA-men's "rights" trash. The recommendations of whoever is the loser behind that blog is setting up for failure the males that read that blog. I did notice, however, one of the comments below one of the demented essays. Here's what a man wrote about it:

I can't believe the chart or how ridiculous some of these comments are. Your opinions, especially the one who created this, might be reflected here, but you are ignorant if you think the rest of the world agrees with you.

Femininity is a concept, not a definition. It's meaning and importance change depending on who you ask and where they come from.

Many of you seem to think femininity = sexiness.

Well, an educated, especially a WELL educated woman, is sexier in ways that many of you will never comprehend because you can't think past your own dickheads. Congrats, and thanks for leaving the best for the rest of us.

I have to agree with him ^^^

While these few men that follow and drool over PUA and men's rights blogs are taking lessons on how to behave weird and angry, the men that don't follow that BS (the majority) are the ones participating in real life.

Last edited by Saritaschihuahua; 07-01-2014 at 04:21 PM..

Old 07-01-2014, 04:14 PM

8,012 posts, read 8,186,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I think if some of these guy's got out and got some then most or their problems would go away.
I disagree, life is hard. People reject, criticize you and make fun of you. If you don't have the temperament to handle that then you really are better off staying inside away from people so you aren't a danger to yourself and others. It's far better to keep these guys shut in so they don't go and hurt other people based on some perceived slight. It's better then going out getting a real weapon and kill people.

Old 07-01-2014, 04:14 PM

43 posts, read 39,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvira310 View Post
Sorry. I was raised with morals and common sense. If it's bad for a woman to sleep around, if this makes her a (insert sexist insult) then it's the same with men. These men have this idea that they can sleep around, but they are somehow "above" the same women that they use for sex. When it comes to a long term relationship, these same men are too good for the women that they have been using for sex. These men deserve something better. They want a non-promiscuous woman. Some want a virgin. They "deserve" this, because they are superior, even though they are equally promiscuous as the women they look down on and condemn.

This is complete horse manure.

You know what? I'll just let everyone read those sites. They speak for themselves.

Some women are terrible, just as some men are terrible.

But a lot of the time, these men choose these women. They see the hot package and they get snared by the hot sex, and they don't look past that and then it's "oh no, poor me, she's so bad." She was as she always was.

It's the same when women choose bad boys, then complain because they're bad. Same thing. Only the way these men play the game, it's the woman's fault when these men choose her (and she's bad) and the man's a victim (naturally). But if a woman chooses a bad boy, it's the woman's fault for choosing him. Either way, it's always the woman's fault.

I already picked one. The 2/3rds. Make sure he only gives 2/3rds of what she gives. What a douche move. Selfishness, manipulation . . .
Bingo! There's your double standard right there. Two posts above you lament the poor, poor women who CHOOSE to have sex with sexy d-bags. And yet, when men wind up with crappy women, it's their own fault. BOOM! So women bare no responsibility for their bad choices, they're victims, but men aren't.

That pegs you as a biased, PC feminist playing 100% for team woman.

Someone asked me what I think feminism is, it's Elviras position in a nutshell:

Feminism = choices for women, obligations for men.

Old 07-01-2014, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
I disagree, life is hard. People reject, criticize you and make fun of you. If you don't have the temperament to handle that then you really are better off staying inside away from people so you aren't a danger to yourself and others. It's far better to keep these guys shut in so they don't go and hurt other people based on some perceived slight. It's better then going out getting a real weapon and kill people.
I agree.

Old 07-01-2014, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Gibson's Pants View Post
Bingo! There's your double standard right there. Two posts above you lament the poor, poor women who CHOOSE to have sex with sexy d-bags. And yet, when men wind up with crappy women, it's their own fault. BOOM! So women bare no responsibility for their bad choices, they're victims, but men aren't.

That pegs you as a biased, PC feminist playing 100% for team woman.

Someone asked me what I think feminism is, it's Elviras position in a nutshell:

Feminism = choices for women, obligations for men.
I think Ro2113 pretty much nailed it. Read the post by Ro2113.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology