Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2014, 12:43 AM

24 posts, read 28,067 times

Advertisements

As a salesperson,i feel it's really hard to establish mutual trust between my clients and I.
We closed the deal,i know that completely based on mutual trust and i would like to offer my clients the best products and services,but not everything in my control,i am just a salesperson.People who work in our factory decide what kind of products we provide to our clients,what we could do is to find the potential clients and establish faithful relationships.Every achievements are not gained easily.
The goods have gone abroad,but the display effect not that satisfied to my clients.I feel so upset,for i have done what i can to win the trust from my clients,but just because the carelessness of workshop staff ruined my credit in one minute.I don't know what to say,my client is very angry with me and he said he have trusted me,yes by my part,frankly speaking,i think i deserve to be trusted for i talk with his on business totally out of sincerity.It's first time we cooperate and maybe he have too much expection to us.
We surely should treasure his trust.A problem never occured during our production,but it definitely happend this time.Now they are discussing how to solve this problem and give my client a satisfy reply.
Hope everthing will be well,i don't wanna be labeled as dishonest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2014, 03:46 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times
it seems easy to trust women than men,,,a flirtatious smile ,,, does wonders..

Old 07-18-2014, 10:26 AM

4,761 posts, read 14,288,731 times
The problem these days is NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AFTER THE SALE!

Companies sell something, then they are done with you. The customer gets NO support after the sale. If something goes wrong with the product, tough luck - no help whatsoever from the company.

The companies which people return to again and again... will help the customer (after the sale) with any problems - or will gladly refund their money.

So good for you for asking! You are on the right tract. Offer to exchange the product for your customer or refund their money. Then they will trust you again.

If you sell them a defective product and refuse to give them any help, they will NEVER buy from your company again. You will have lost their trust.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
it seems easy to trust women than men,,,a flirtatious smile ,,, does wonders..
Maybe you are right,but that's not the problem.I engaged in work only for three month and nine days.I
interact with so many foreign customers,i don't know why they are so arrogant and unfriendly,for i sincerely treat them just like a friend and try my best to provide service for them.

When they have some doubts or questions need to ask you,they may give you a generous"Hi?"
We provide them detailed quotations and then revise the quotations for many times resent them as their requirements.After that we didn't receive their reply in one week,then we take the initiative to contact customers for if they need other help to promote a better cooperation between us.Maybe one month after,there we got a reply,just say they are discussing or they need more time and they will call us for the result,ok,so long have past,we didn't get any call.The mails get unreplied.I really hope they could reply us even the result is sorry.We spent so much time to make quotation for them,they didn't even willing to reply just for one word...

Old 07-18-2014, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy_J View Post
The problem these days is NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AFTER THE SALE!

Companies sell something, then they are done with you. The customer gets NO support after the sale. If something goes wrong with the product, tough luck - no help whatsoever from the company.

The companies which people return to again and again... will help the customer (after the sale) with any problems - or will gladly refund their money.

So good for you for asking! You are on the right tract. Offer to exchange the product for your customer or refund their money. Then they will trust you again.

If you sell them a defective product and refuse to give them any help, they will NEVER buy from your company again. You will have lost their trust.
Thanks for your advise,the technical staff was working on the problems and finally they gave me a solution and i sent to my customer.I don't have any idea,if we refund their money they will still willing to do business with us.I have little experience on those things for i just took my first job for three months.

In addition,if we ask the customer to ship the product back and then provide him the new one,it will be a great loss to our company.The products are LED displays and you can see the cost to get it back from a country far from us.

I only hope the solution could work well and the technician said its not a big problem.But i still pretty worried about the result.

I feel so sad,i don't mean to be insincere,but it seems that's the case.

Old 07-19-2014, 10:01 AM

4,761 posts, read 14,288,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leslieho View Post
...In addition,if we ask the customer to ship the product back and then provide him the new one,it will be a great loss to our company.The products are LED displays and you can see the cost to get it back from a country far from us...
If you think long term, it does not matter if your company loses money on this sale. It is better to keep the customer happy and lose money this time. Then the customer will continue to do business with your company and tell other people what a good company you have. That will result in a LOT of future sales.

On the other hand if the customer feels he was cheated or received a defective product and your company does nothing to remedy the situation... That customer will tell many others to never do business with your company! You will lose the business of that customer and many others.

Old 07-20-2014, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy_J View Post
If you think long term, it does not matter if your company loses money on this sale. It is better to keep the customer happy and lose money this time. Then the customer will continue to do business with your company and tell other people what a good company you have. That will result in a LOT of future sales.

On the other hand if the customer feels he was cheated or received a defective product and your company does nothing to remedy the situation... That customer will tell many others to never do business with your company! You will lose the business of that customer and many others.
Dear Billy,what you said is absolutely right.Our company must do something to save the situation and that's really what we all willing to do.

Last Saturday,i have emailed my client the solution,didn't get reply right now.just now,my client told me by skype that he didn't receive my email.i resent him.The only thing i can do is waiting.
Hope they could solve the problem successfully.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology