Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 10:36 AM

830 posts, read 1,665,690 times

Advertisements

1) think they're better than others
2) have an "agenda" and have to share it at any opportunity
3) have all the answers, never utter the words "I don't know" but instead make up a B.S. answer
4) shallow--love to brag about money and possessions, love to make fun of less fortunate people
5) users and abusers of any sort
6) competitive, always sizing up others
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2014, 10:48 AM

2,079 posts, read 3,207,100 times
pretty much everybody

Old 07-25-2014, 10:52 AM

2,794 posts, read 2,931,623 times
You know who the worst people are? Those who like to dress up as themselves, and act like a bunch of a*sholes all the time!

Old 07-25-2014, 12:07 PM

18,757 posts, read 11,787,488 times
Anyone evil or just plain mean.

What the heck, none of us is perfect and we've all had our moments.

Old 07-25-2014, 01:25 PM

726 posts, read 1,228,673 times
I wonder do you have many friends?

Like you, I am rather perfect and don't look to people to be my friend/s. I'd much rather spend time with my cats.

People just don't live up to such high expectations.

Old 07-25-2014, 01:40 PM

4,045 posts, read 4,426,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawksfan33 View Post
There are so many:

1. Charmers and manipulators-I was forced to work with several with it seeming as if I was the only one who was fully aware of them and eventually quitting as they were able to get away with it (everybody else loved them when I was able to see right through their smiles and so-called beauty). I was always their personal punching bag for them to take out their rage/hostility on while nobody else was looking (was eventually threatened), and I refuse to go back to that. I've seen this several times in real life with it being a shame that these people exist.

2. Hypocrites-There are far too many people that will call somebody out on something when I've caught them doing the exact same thing. I will take their criticism, but they should look in the mirror and perhaps they'd wake up.

3. Overly paranoid individuals who think that people are out to get them even when it's proven to not be the case. If you're so paranoid then just ignore the individual instead of ruining it for the person.

4. People who refuse to admit that they're wrong (especially when proven). Nobody will judge you if you're wrong, and not admitting to it when proven will just make you come off as even more foolish.

5. Overly opinionated individuals as I've dealt with many who can't take it when one disagrees with them and who actually believe that their opinions are facts.

6. People who blame their mistakes on others and refuse to learn from them.

7. People who hold others back on their previous mistakes when they've changed (if it's a legit change that is). It's okay to be reminded of them, but acting as if they're still doing them years later will make them more likely to repeat them.

8. Anybody who violates ones privacy thinking that it's okay to do so.

9. People who don't mind their own business (even when asked).

What types of people do you dislike?
Wow that pretty much sounds like everyone

I'd say the manipulators,hypocrites, and the blamers...

Old 07-25-2014, 02:29 PM

60 posts, read 131,170 times
-I immensely dislike people who present their opinions as being factual. Everyone has an opinion, just don't position it as an absolute scientific fact.
- I dislike people who often will emphasize they are honest and do not lie. MY personal experience is these people are the worst offenders when it comes to telling lies.
-People who are mean to animals, children, the downtrodden and the elderly.
-People who belittle others for performing menial jobs. A menial job may pay next to nothing but it's honest pay for honest work.
-People who do not respect boundaries
-People who say perception is reality. No, YOUR perception is only YOUR reality (not mine or anyone else's)
-People who have no interest in books, art, other cultures and languages
-Anyone who dislikes cats

Old 07-25-2014, 03:04 PM

4,045 posts, read 4,426,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim7 View Post
-
- I dislike people who often will emphasize they are honest and do not lie. MY personal experience is these people are the worst offenders when it comes to telling lies.
Some of us do try to be honest,but sometimes we have to fight fire with fire...

Old 07-25-2014, 07:04 PM

1,330 posts, read 1,538,745 times
People.

Old 07-25-2014, 07:50 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,965,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawksfan33 View Post
There are so many:

1. Charmers and manipulators-I was forced to work with several with it seeming as if I was the only one who was fully aware of them and eventually quitting as they were able to get away with it (everybody else loved them when I was able to see right through their smiles and so-called beauty). I was always their personal punching bag for them to take out their rage/hostility on while nobody else was looking (was eventually threatened), and I refuse to go back to that. I've seen this several times in real life with it being a shame that these people exist.

2. Hypocrites-There are far too many people that will call somebody out on something when I've caught them doing the exact same thing. I will take their criticism, but they should look in the mirror and perhaps they'd wake up.

3. Overly paranoid individuals who think that people are out to get them even when it's proven to not be the case. If you're so paranoid then just ignore the individual instead of ruining it for the person.

4. People who refuse to admit that they're wrong (especially when proven). Nobody will judge you if you're wrong, and not admitting to it when proven will just make you come off as even more foolish.

5. Overly opinionated individuals as I've dealt with many who can't take it when one disagrees with them and who actually believe that their opinions are facts.

6. People who blame their mistakes on others and refuse to learn from them.

7. People who hold others back on their previous mistakes when they've changed (if it's a legit change that is). It's okay to be reminded of them, but acting as if they're still doing them years later will make them more likely to repeat them.

8. Anybody who violates ones privacy thinking that it's okay to do so.

9. People who don't mind their own business (even when asked).

What types of people do you dislike?
Anybody left to like?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology