Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 08:08 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,188,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Women are generally bored in bed...you have to be very, very interactive and...."involved" to make sure they never look at you the same way again....kind of like walking into an elevator with a stranger wearing sunglasses, you just really don't know what's going to happen next....make them blush at breakfast.....

For Ron White it's buy them diamonds....for the mere mortals it's physical.....end results the same..."that'll shut em up". Now damit where is that remote!
I always say that to the Mr. "That oughta hold you over."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2015, 08:09 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,609,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
I guess you don't know about me.
Psssssst: it was a crude joke.

Old 08-13-2015, 08:10 PM

3,350 posts, read 2,835,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Women are generally bored in bed...you have to be very, very interactive and...."involved" to make sure they never look at you the same way again....kind of like walking into an elevator with a stranger wearing sunglasses, you just really don't know what's going to happen next....make them blush at breakfast.....

For Ron White it's buy them diamonds....for the mere mortals it's physical.....end results the same..."that'll shut em up". Now damit where is that remote!
You need meet the women that are on sex forums and erotica sites.

Old 08-13-2015, 08:12 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,188,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Psssssst: it was a crude joke.
*snicker, I just got it

Old 08-13-2015, 08:13 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,609,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
*snicker, I just got it
Great minds think alike. Dirty minds work together.

Old 08-13-2015, 08:22 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,204,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
You need meet the women that are on sex forums and erotica sites.
Nah..I like that housewife type like you see in the commercials....slacks, long sleeve shirts, alluring...quite a bit of frustration pent up there. Nothing erotic about what I do. Its all in an effort to please the one you are with. Imagine that, a partner who cares. It's not like I advertise the results to anyone. Intimacy I think is born in the heart.

Unfortunately, it's all too often destroyed by women who watched one too many episodes of chicks in the city. No matter, no regrets. I do have friends who are on the dating sites though and they say in the 40-55 age group it's not even fair. Sounds dirty though to me. Some of their stories scared the Shiite out of me...women showing up unannounced. NOT good. Same for your side I suppose as well.

One got into a screaming match with his neighbors wife, another kicked a dent in his car, and a third was so sloppy drunk at a friend's daughters wedding he had to haul her out. Suuuure, they start OUT okay but, it sounds like romper room for adults. The LAST thing I need is to mimmick his trysts. Yikes.

Better to single ones out that don't carry butcher knives and go from there. When it DOES work out, spend the time, make the effort. You win and they win no matter how short or long the romance.....

Amazing the complaints I hear from the fairer sex. Seems okay on the surface but, two drinks later and it's only a matter of time before you feel like you are on The View. Daunting. Makes you feel like an endangered species. A LOT of divorcees filled with rage. I can only keep my eye open for so long. Have to sleep sometime.

What's with all the rage?

Old 08-13-2015, 08:27 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,204,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
I always say that to the Mr. "That oughta hold you over."
Nice....if it only worked..sigh...

Old 08-13-2015, 08:31 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,695,560 times
It relieves cramps
Stress
Good exercise

Old 08-13-2015, 08:43 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,270,446 times
Maybe I need to have sex again. I've been pretty grumpy as of late.

Old 08-13-2015, 11:09 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,123,212 times
my take is that our human instincts can lie to us.
lasting self esteem never comes from hooking up with others esp sexual conquest.
looking to sexual relationships is probably one of the worst fillers to try to fill the gaping hole that so many of us carry around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology