Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2015, 08:04 AM

1,205 posts, read 1,186,614 times

Advertisements

I havent read the whole thread, my apologies if this has all been covered already.

OP: labels don't matter. If you want to shag a sexy ts then do so and don't call yourself anything. The penis thing to me means you are shagging a man but whatever. I am female. Never would I be or have I been attracted to manly women. Or some that are transforming with hormones, etc. Or any woman living as a man but 100% intact as a female. They to me are always women, not feminine women, but totally female and I have zero sexual attraction for them.

Regarding bi status: there are grey areas. You can be sexually attracted to men but not romantically. Or sexually attracted to a ts but have zero desire to be emotionally involved. Or, you are pansexual. And the list goes on...

In this day and age you can live as you were born to be. You also are not unique. A bazillion ppl will share your proclivities so just be yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2015, 08:09 AM

1,205 posts, read 1,186,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theropod View Post

If being attracted to a tranny is "gay" then how come gay man are rarely attracted to transwomen (myself included)? They look too womanly for us. Heck, for me, being attracted trannies would be a rather "straight" thing.

In my book, a (straight) man is only gay or bi if he fools around with another cisgender man. Those who are into trannies are bicurious at most or just those possessing weird fetishes.
Excellent comment.

Old 09-21-2015, 07:15 AM

31 posts, read 25,875 times
Not gay.

Old 09-21-2015, 08:15 AM

1,911 posts, read 3,025,203 times
Gay men do not date transsexual females.

Old 09-03-2017, 11:23 PM

860 posts, read 1,109,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy1190 View Post
Gay men do not date transsexual females.
I know some gay men that do date transsexuals. But there are more bisexual men that date transsexual females.

Old 09-03-2017, 11:28 PM

Quote:
I'm transgender (I hate the word "transsexual" because it's nothing to do with sexually). I have dated and had a LTR with straight guys so no. You're still straight and the woman you're interested in would be assured by that. You will get haters and people that call you gay, but ignore them.
How do you know for sure that they are straight? If they are with a biological man with male DNA, they are at least bisexual.

Old 09-03-2017, 11:33 PM

Quote:
My ex boyfriend was straight My 2 ex girlfriends before that were lesbians and the other was also a MtF transgender girl like me.

A gay man is not going to be attracted to me, neither is a straight woman (though lots of gay men are extremely attractive).
Some gay men have said that they would date a transgender. But I hear some gays won't date a feminine gay man. So does that mean it's okay for straight men to date them because other gay men won't? Just because gay men aren't attracted to transgenders does not mean the man is not gay or bisexual. The man is still dating/having sex with a biological man with male DNA.

Old 09-03-2017, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackandgold51 View Post
I'm going to clear this up again. I am not attracted to nor want to have sex with a Men.

Only Woman. And if I did have sex with a transexual it is only because they look EXACTLY like women. Difference is they have the "extra"
But the attraction to the "extra" is sounding very much like bisexuality. The "extra" is something that biological men have, not biological women.

Old 09-03-2017, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Actually he wouldn't be gay at all unless he was attracted to masculinity. And tranny is an offensive word.
But transgenders are biological men with male DNA. He would be having sex with a biological man with male DNA.

Old 09-03-2017, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Wrong.

Organs do not define gender. Gender is in the mind. He is attracted to a female.

If he was attracted to a transgender male then he might be gay or bi.
It's a male organ. Straight men are attracted to women organs (vaginas).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology