Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 12:11 PM

860 posts, read 1,110,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackandgold51 View Post
I'm going to clear this up again. I am not attracted to nor want to have sex with a Men.

Only Woman. And if I did have sex with a transexual it is only because they look EXACTLY like women. Difference is they have the "extra"
Straight men would not be attracted/drawn to the "extra." Only a gay or bisexual man would be attracted to the "extra."

Straight men would be turned off by the "extra."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2018, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy1190 View Post
Actually he wouldn't be gay at all unless he was attracted to masculinity. And tranny is an offensive word.
A woman can be masculine or a tomboy, but is still a biological woman. A man attracted to her would be straight.

If a man is attracted to a biological man with male DNA born with a penis, he is not straight. Biological men can be feminine or masculine but they are still both men and having sex with a biological man (masculine or feminine) is a homosexual/same sex act.

Straight men are attracted to biological women born with a vagina.

Old 04-18-2018, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Wrong.

Organs do not define gender. Gender is in the mind. He is attracted to a female.

If he was attracted to a transgender male then he might be gay or bi.
That's your opinion. A man wanting to have sex with a biological man and is turned on by his penis is a homosexual act in many people's opinions.

Old 04-18-2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
My ex boyfriend was very much straight. And I would get mad if people insinuated otherwise. It's just that some people are able to see transwomen as women, not men. I have also dated lesbians who would not be seen dead dating a man.

He isn't straight. He was dating a biological man born with a penis with male DNA. Two biological men together equals a gay relationship. Your boyfriend was bisexual. Straight people get mad if bisexual people claim being straight while having sex with biological men.

Old 04-18-2018, 02:46 PM

51 posts, read 57,480 times
Not to be vulgar but can I ask ''Why does it f*cking matter"?

Seriously. Most people in society (at least Western ones) have generally come to be more accepting of non-traditional sexual desires and sexual orientations; even if most people who know you would be disapproving, can you not hide it?

Old 04-18-2018, 03:00 PM

13,395 posts, read 13,510,727 times
What's the intersection between outward appearances and genitalia?

Old 04-18-2018, 05:17 PM

5,466 posts, read 3,065,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert5 View Post
Post Op Trans-sexual: Not Gay
Pre Op Trans-sexual (man parts still intact): Gay or Bisexual
That's my viewpoint

Fun Fact: Caitlyn Jenner still has her/his man parts.
Bruce Jenner will always be a man no matter how they surgically mutilate his naughty bits.
Its biological reality , x and y chromosomes don't give a hoot about political correctness delusions

Old 04-18-2018, 06:04 PM

4,139 posts, read 4,529,770 times
As a gay man , I would definitely choose to have sex with a woman rather than with a transsexual that has not had ALL the surgery. I am repulsed by “chicks with #&@#s” so if that is where you are headed, I would not define that as gay. It’s something totally different.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:52 PM

854 posts, read 520,710 times
I'm trans and my boyfriend is straight. But does it matter?

Old 04-18-2018, 08:09 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy-Cat-Lady View Post
I'm trans and my boyfriend is straight. But does it matter?
I think to the OP it does matter because he's not asking what happens if you're attracted to someone even though the person has the same organ, he is specifically saying that he would want the person to have that organ. He would, specifically, want the person to be male, so the one person who DOES feel it matters is the OP. If it didn't matter to the OP either way then he wouldn't be adamant about wanting this specific combination of traits.

I would say yes, that is a homosexual desire since it all hinges on there being a penis there...if the OP just wanted a beautiful woman he would seek that: a beautiful woman.

Now does it matter that a person is gay/bi? No. If by "matter" you mean, is there anything wrong with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology