Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 11:51 AM

20,757 posts, read 19,951,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackandgold51 View Post
Will i be gay if I has sex with a sexy Transexual for once?
I'm a 27 year old male and I'm not into guys, I just for once want to have sex with a sexy Transexual .

Not that I like guys, I just like how a lady is sexy with something "extra". I still like Females though.

you mean a lady with a d i ck. That's not a lady, that's a dude. Dude banging dude = bi or gay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2015, 11:53 AM

6,039 posts, read 6,050,928 times
I like how a penis has been downgraded to 'something extra.'

Old 08-14-2015, 11:54 AM

16,541 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert5 View Post
Post Op Trans-sexual: Not Gay
Pre Op Trans-sexual (man parts still intact): Gay or Bisexual
That's my viewpoint

Fun Fact: Caitlyn Jenner still has her/his man parts.
Knowing it is a tranny, even post-op as you put it, would still be homosexual. These people with "gender reassignments" are still biologically the sex they were born with.

I think the mods made a great choice in putting this in the psychology section, because the OP has some issues.
Based on his OP, he is curious what it would be like to have sex with a woman with "extra parts". Unless he is taking about have sex with a hermaphrodite, he is not taking about someone who has anything cut off.
Therefore the answer is = Homosexual

As to your "fun fact", why are you calling Bruce Jenner by a female name and referring to him as a possible "her"?

`

Old 08-14-2015, 11:56 AM

16,541 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
You answered your own question. Firstly, it doesn't make you gay or "bi" (I don't think it's possible for a man to be "bi" but that's another topic for another day). If you truly were gay then you would just go have sex with a man. In this case, you're not having sex with a man but with a trans woman (someone who looks like a woman). That shows that you're attracted to women, not to men. And you just like the fact that she's got that something extra.

Don't worry about the ignorant people on here, as they are just biased.

What a load of you know what __________ fill in the blank.

Old 08-14-2015, 11:59 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,754,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Knowing it is a tranny, even post-op as you put it, would still be homosexual. These people with "gender reassignments" are still biologically the sex they were born with.
No they are not. There are differences between the male brain and the female brain, and studies have shown that the brain of a trans woman is like that of a female.

A person needs approval from a psychiatrist in order to undergo "gender reassignment". A psychiatrist is a medical doctor. I would think that the approval from a medical doctor is more valid than some biased opinion from some random poster on an internet forum.

Old 08-14-2015, 12:01 PM

3,368 posts, read 2,886,587 times
after some more thinking, I realized that I don't really understand a question...

What does it mean "will I be gay if I had sex" ?
1) Does it mean will a sex experience change your perspective? Maybe, but not necessarily it would be sex itself. It could be just an exposure to gay culture and night-life And it may be changing you quite to the opposite direction actually.

2) Does it mean, will you be changed biologically who you are? Definitely not, either you're already gay, or not.

3) Does it mean, can I still call myself straight if I had sex with a transsexual? Maybe yes, maybe no. Depending on whether you knew she was a transsexual and whether it meant anything to you.

4) Does it mean, what would people say? There will be full array of opinions! From go for it, to you go to hell. But the good part is that you don't need to tell anyone about your sexual experiments if you don't want to hear it.

5) Does it mean "will I go to Hell for having a gay sex" ? Ask your pastor, or rabbi. Many (but not all!) christian denominations don't treat homosexuality as a sin. Not more than having sex outside of marriage. I don't remember Jesus said anything against it, or transsexuality.

Old 08-14-2015, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhelmete View Post
I like how a penis has been downgraded to 'something extra.'
Penis is big and strong. And it's unlikely to stay that way, if you take female hormones for prolonged time... So, it's something extra.

Old 08-14-2015, 12:35 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,920,292 times
OP should buy/rent the video "The Crying Game" and would learn a lot in the process.

I saw the movie on TV some years past and learned a lot.

Old 08-14-2015, 01:15 PM

1,809 posts, read 5,418,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brrabbit View Post
after some more thinking, I realized that I don't really understand a question...

What does it mean "will I be gay if I had sex" ?
1) Does it mean will a sex experience change your perspective? Maybe, but not necessarily it would be sex itself. It could be just an exposure to gay culture and night-life And it may be changing you quite to the opposite direction actually.

2) Does it mean, will you be changed biologically who you are? Definitely not, either you're already gay, or not.

3) Does it mean, can I still call myself straight if I had sex with a transsexual? Maybe yes, maybe no. Depending on whether you knew she was a transsexual and whether it meant anything to you.

4) Does it mean, what would people say? There will be full array of opinions! From go for it, to you go to hell. But the good part is that you don't need to tell anyone about your sexual experiments if you don't want to hear it.

5) Does it mean "will I go to Hell for having a gay sex" ? Ask your pastor, or rabbi. Many (but not all!) christian denominations don't treat homosexuality as a sin. Not more than having sex outside of marriage. I don't remember Jesus said anything against it, or transsexuality.
Smh.

There is nothing complicates to the question. The questiom was simply if i have sex with a transwoman will that make me gay due to the fact she has a penis?

Although however i am in general attracted to females(who were born females). NOT Men(Males)

Besides, i would not go out and have sex with a drag queen.

Just a transwoman which you cannot tell the she is a man until she tells you.

Old 08-14-2015, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackandgold51 View Post
Smh.

There is nothing complicates to the question. The questiom was simply if i have sex with a transwoman will that make me gay due to the fact she has a penis?

Although however i am in general attracted to females(who were born females). NOT Men(Males)

Besides, i would not go out and have sex with a drag queen.

Just a transwoman which you cannot tell the she is a man until she tells you.
And how would you define a word "gay"? What does it mean to you, "to be gay"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology