Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 07:52 PM

4,382 posts, read 2,280,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
The fact that you are still in contact with and spending ANY mental energy on him AT ALL is the waste.

You're perpetuating this, so anything that happens, you walked right into.
You're making a good point

I just don't know if he's serious or trolling me. Its so weird. How can a person be so mysterious and confusing?

He does it on purpose. He enjoys confusing people and being mysterious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2016, 02:25 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl00 View Post

I just don't know if he's serious or trolling me. Its so weird. How can a person be so mysterious and confusing?

He does it on purpose. He enjoys confusing people and being mysterious.
Then, as you know what he does... Lets imagine he won't change and you will marry him. Would you live evereday with a man that you don't know if he is serious with you or trolling you? You would be 24/7 confused. Or even in a friendship....

Is that what you want to be?

Good people don't use your head to play. Your friend wants to share good laughs with you, not laugh at you.

Either solve situation with him or take your freedom back. As he said he would make you a slave, he kind of already did. It ups to you if you want to free yourself of his power or not.

Old 01-14-2016, 06:16 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:

I don't know. How can a person ask the same exact questions over and over again? It is a mystery.

Old 01-14-2016, 10:01 AM

Its because I'm confused

He s like a riddle to be solved

Maybe I should just experience the mystery

Old 01-14-2016, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
Then, as you know what he does... Lets imagine he won't change and you will marry him. Would you live evereday with a man that you don't know if he is serious with you or trolling you? You would be 24/7 confused. Or even in a friendship....

Is that what you want to be?

Good people don't use your head to play. Your friend wants to share good laughs with you, not laugh at you.

Either solve situation with him or take your freedom back. As he said he would make you a slave, he kind of already did. It ups to you if you want to free yourself of his power or not.
You ve given me a lot to think about. He is indeed jerking me around. He must be getting some pleasure out of his control and power over me

Why am I falling for it? Because he s a challenge? I want to solve the riddle? Im bored and need more things to do?

Probably all that and more.

Old 01-14-2016, 01:16 PM

Quote:

Maybe I should just experience the mystery

If you want to, nobody can stop you. Just hire those bodyguards if you meet him, promise?

Old 01-14-2016, 06:55 PM

I promise soUlwounD...although I doubt we will ever meet

I think he just enjoys controlling me from afar. Its some kind of fetish he has I think. Pulling all my strings and pushing my buttons, playing with me like a toy.

I know I should just put an end to it, but I'm not that strong in that way. At least this is happening from afar and not someone I am living with. That is when its truly miserable.

Old 01-15-2016, 01:07 AM

Quote:
I promise soUlwounD...although I doubt we will ever meet

I think he just enjoys controlling me from afar. Its some kind of fetish he has I think. Pulling all my strings and pushing my buttons, playing with me like a toy.

I know I should just put an end to it, but I'm not that strong in that way. At least this is happening from afar and not someone I am living with. That is when its truly miserable.

Then maybe hire a therapist to guard your mind and soul... moongirl you say horrible things, you say

- He is indeed jerking me around

- He must be getting some pleasure out of his control and power over me

- I think he just enjoys controlling me

- Pulling all my strings and pushing my buttons

- playing with me like a toy

and you accept and let him do that!

He is able to destroy your mind from far away too and he has done good work so far. Good luck for saving yourself... I hope you some day see yourself valuable enough to save.

I would choose to not fall to my wound cutters lies, also I stopped when I saw what he is doing... Just that he did not wanted to stop.

Old 01-15-2016, 10:33 AM

You're right soUlwounD... it does sound horrible when you put it all like that.

I'm oddly addicted to this "relationship" for some reason. Its not just the attention, its something else. That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm obsessed with the mystery and the puzzle of it. What I should do, is just walk away and end any contact with him. But there is an addictive, obsessive thing about it.

I don't even envisage any kind of real relationship with him some day. I have no fantasies that will happen. But I've become addicted to this thing.....I think that was his goal. There are those who will blame me for being weak, or whatever...but I was/have been manipulated by someone who knows what he is doing. I'm fighting it. But I do have an addictive personality and its hard for me to let go of things like this.

It sounds like you were in a bad relationship before, soUlwounD, and I'm very glad you got out of it.

I have lived with abusive men and that was horrible. I hope that never happens again. Apparently I'm attracted to that kind of man, or they are attracted to me. For me, having a long distance thing like this is a step up from someone I am living with. At least I'm heading I the right direction, I guess. Slow progress....

Old 01-15-2016, 12:42 PM

Quote:
You're right soUlwounD... it does sound horrible when you put it all like that.

I'm oddly addicted to this "relationship" for some reason. Its not just the attention, its something else. That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm obsessed with the mystery and the puzzle of it. What I should do, is just walk away and end any contact with him. But there is an addictive, obsessive thing about it.

I don't even envisage any kind of real relationship with him some day. I have no fantasies that will happen. But I've become addicted to this thing.....I think that was his goal. There are those who will blame me for being weak, or whatever...but I was/have been manipulated by someone who knows what he is doing. I'm fighting it. But I do have an addictive personality and its hard for me to let go of things like this.

It sounds like you were in a bad relationship before, soUlwounD, and I'm very glad you got out of it.

I have lived with abusive men and that was horrible. I hope that never happens again. Apparently I'm attracted to that kind of man, or they are attracted to me. For me, having a long distance thing like this is a step up from someone I am living with. At least I'm heading I the right direction, I guess. Slow progress....
On your other thread you were asking how to start sexual or romantic rls with him so I guess you had some thoughts to have it for reals.

Are you living with someone?

I know how hard it could be to let go... I choosed to protect me instead, especially when I saw he would use his power into bad and harmful things.

That is why, before following your obsession next time, make sure he will use his power only to make everything good for both of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology