Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 05:50 PM

2,492 posts, read 3,028,419 times

Advertisements

I was going to suggest becoming a Solid Gold Dancer. My DH assures me that it's never too late.

But then...... I realized you aren't in any position to start a new career,job or function in a healthy relationship. You need to seek psychological help. I'm not being snarky but the attitude displayed in this thread is alarming. Do you have anger or drug issues yourself? Have you ever been treated medically for depression,bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. There is a reason your so unhappy. It's the consequences of bad choices and its a vacuum that will swallow you up until you decide to make a change. Being medically stabilized and a good therapist can help you understand why you make the decisions you do and increase your awareness of what your weaknesses are and when to seek support or do the opposite of what failed the last time.

Old 11-30-2015, 07:28 PM

44,346 posts, read 20,047,057 times
Thread moved to Psychology and locked. Several inappropriate posts have been deleted.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology