Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 09:50 PM

36 posts, read 38,090 times

Advertisements

hey what's up people of this forum, I don't know if I'm posting in the right section or not but I have a problem that I would like to address and at least tell someone. So I have a fetish, for female feet. I just turned 18 and it's destroying me inside. I've pushed a few girls away because of my stupid fetish. I really only pleasure myself to feet and bdsm. I like the idea of women kinda jumping on top of me and beating me up or like wrestling, and feet. The problem I'm having is I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hold an erection during sex which terrifies me to the core. I don't know why I can't be normal, I have told myself I'm not going to pleasure myself anymore until I learn to get off to vanilla stuff. I honestly believe since I only pleasure myself to feet and bdsm that it has become saturated in my head and that's why I don't enjoy other stuff . I've known I have liked feet since age 10, I would find myself staring at girls feet in class if they were slipping off their flats or shoes and I'm completely embarrassed by it and feel like a freak. I know a foot fetish is very common in men, but what if I'm not able to pleasure my partner during intercourse? This haunts me everyday and I'm afraid to even talk or interact with women because of this. I feel so pathetic, I don't mean to moan because I know people have it much worse. I honestly think I would just be happier if I was born gay because atleast I could actually pleasure my partner during intercourse. Sorry for this being long, I have not ever been sexually intimate with a girl yet, but I want to fix this issue that I have, I know I probably won't be able to get rid of my fetish which I'm totally fine with. I just want to be able to have normal sex and keep an erection and finish. Should I stop pleasuring myself to feet and start trying to do vanilla or just stop altogether? Someone please help me... thank you all and have a happy new year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2015, 11:34 PM

215 posts, read 185,465 times
Find a girl with velociraptor toes

Sex is overrated and it's best to ride solo, riding solo, riding solo-solo ay ayy

Old 12-31-2015, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeliber View Post
Find a girl with velociraptor toes

Sex is overrated and it's best to ride solo, riding solo, riding solo-solo ay ayy
looool good laugh but I'm being srs, I know sex is probably overrated but still.

Old 12-31-2015, 12:52 AM

You don't need help, stop worrying

All you got to do when you meet a girl, or look for a girlfriend / wife material, is give her a heads up
"By the way, before we proceed further, I got to say, I have this thing with feet. It's pretty important to me. I just really like feet. You'll see if you're ever interested. But it may be a deal breaker if you're not into that stuff."

She'll be like hmm [in her head] sounds interesting, I wonder what he's talking about

or, she in a conversation with a friend some time later

"Lol this guy I went on a blind date with said he's into feet"
"Well at least he was honest and up front about it!"
"Yes"
"Y'know that's very common for men actually"

No harm done, nobody cares it's just an "aha" thing
Everybody has their own unique thing that it doesn't even matter what it is, just interesting conversation matter that adds spice to life

Old 12-31-2015, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeliber View Post
You don't need help, stop worrying

All you got to do when you meet a girl, or look for a girlfriend / wife material, is give her a heads up
"By the way, before we proceed further, I got to say, I have this thing with feet. It's pretty important to me. I just really like feet. You'll see if you're ever interested. But it may be a deal breaker if you're not into that stuff."

She'll be like hmm [in her head] sounds interesting, I wonder what he's talking about

or, she in a conversation with a friend some time later

"Lol this guy I went on a blind date with said he's into feet"
"Well at least he was honest and up front about it!"
"Yes"
"Y'know that's very common for men actually"

No harm done, nobody cares it's just an "aha" thing
Everybody has their own unique thing that it doesn't even matter what it is, just interesting conversation matter that adds spice to life
i personally think it's not healthy, I don't mind my fetish at all but i don't want it to be he main deal breaker thing like you're talking about. i honestly dont really care about my sexual needs, I'm willing to sacrifice to satisfy a partner, even though feet is pretty easy to indulge. I mean it's not the only thing I get off too some bdsm and humiliation too I guess, I'm just submissive sexually. thanks for your help, maybe I'm just over-reacting but at 18 while most of your friends are talking about having sex I'm thinking of sucking a girls toes

Old 12-31-2015, 01:30 AM

3,004 posts, read 6,274,070 times
Well, you can find a girl that likes it. Which I'm sure there are groups or forums for that.

Or you can tone it down a bit at first, then slowly introduce it into a relationship. Think about their needs before your own.

Or if you can't control it (or if it becomes a deeper issue; if it prevents you from having a "normal" relationship) then get off the internet and talk to a therapist.

Old 12-31-2015, 01:33 AM

1,881 posts, read 3,352,595 times
God bless ya, a foot fetish is perhaps the most normal fetish there is. I don't have one, but I know people that do, and I find it kind of fascinating, and yeah, weird, but nothing to hate anyone over.

I am a woman and I have had a couple boyfriends who confessed to pretty much the exact same stuff you mentioned. Its really, really normal, much more normal than you would think. So, you're kinky. Face up to it, accept it, you aren't into anything I would call dangerous, you don't sound like a sadist, you just sound like a normal weirdo and there is nothing at all wrong with that. You'd be surprised how common it is and how harmlessly it can be addressed.

This makes it imperative for you to learn, before you start with the whole bother of actually beginning a sex life, to learn to be honest with your partners. Not like creepy honest, as in, on the first date, but once you get to "that point" tell them. As soon as intimacy develops. That way they will know YOU, not just a fetish which doesn't define who you are. Hopefully this is actually something that will force you early into doing the dignified righteous thing by all your future partners- which is to be honest at all times. That will go a long way in cementing your relationships into something more than places where you exercise a fetish. Good luck.

Old 12-31-2015, 01:37 AM

93 posts, read 139,707 times
Default Try A Dating Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by velociraptorx View Post
hey what's up people of this forum, I don't know if I'm posting in the right section or not but I have a problem that I would like to address and at least tell someone. So I have a fetish, for female feet. I just turned 18 and it's destroying me inside. I've pushed a few girls away because of my stupid fetish. I really only pleasure myself to feet and bdsm. I like the idea of women kinda jumping on top of me and beating me up or like wrestling, and feet. The problem I'm having is I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hold an erection during sex which terrifies me to the core. I don't know why I can't be normal, I have told myself I'm not going to pleasure myself anymore until I learn to get off to vanilla stuff. I honestly believe since I only pleasure myself to feet and bdsm that it has become saturated in my head and that's why I don't enjoy other stuff . I've known I have liked feet since age 10, I would find myself staring at girls feet in class if they were slipping off their flats or shoes and I'm completely embarrassed by it and feel like a freak. I know a foot fetish is very common in men, but what if I'm not able to pleasure my partner during intercourse? This haunts me everyday and I'm afraid to even talk or interact with women because of this. I feel so pathetic, I don't mean to moan because I know people have it much worse. I honestly think I would just be happier if I was born gay because atleast I could actually pleasure my partner during intercourse. Sorry for this being long, I have not ever been sexually intimate with a girl yet, but I want to fix this issue that I have, I know I probably won't be able to get rid of my fetish which I'm totally fine with. I just want to be able to have normal sex and keep an erection and finish. Should I stop pleasuring myself to feet and start trying to do vanilla or just stop altogether? Someone please help me... thank you all and have a happy new year.
I am sure there are women out there that probably appreciates your fetish type that are embarrassed to search for your kind. Find a dating site where you can carefully compose, not so bold; post your desired fetish and see what comes up. Many great relationships have been built from dating sites, but be careful as well; good luck.

Old 12-31-2015, 01:55 AM

Quote:
i personally think it's not healthy, I don't mind my fetish at all but i don't want it to be he main deal breaker thing like you're talking about. i honestly dont really care about my sexual needs, I'm willing to sacrifice to satisfy a partner, even though feet is pretty easy to indulge. I mean it's not the only thing I get off too some bdsm and humiliation too I guess, I'm just submissive sexually. thanks for your help, maybe I'm just over-reacting but at 18 while most of your friends are talking about having sex I'm thinking of sucking a girls toes
Well if you think what you like is unhealthy, maybe it's the angle or approach which is unhealthy
You can't go into these things selfishly, because selfishly means only one person benefits from it

hmm what else
Can't comment on the submissive thing cuz I don't know what that is
If it means being treated like a lady then all you gotta do is just lay there half-unresponsive.. while the lady/other steps on you?
^
I think that may also be a 'selfish want'
But maybe I don't know what I'm talking about

next thing ..
Talking about sex with young men your age may sound manly but it's actually quite immature
If you want them to shut up about it, be like "Haha yeah I'd suck those toes hardcore, right on!"
Then they go o_O
Or laugh like WTF
Or then maybe since they are immature young men they might be like, "Uh.. yeah! Sucking on toes! I know exactly what you mean" >_>?

Old 12-31-2015, 06:37 AM

2,744 posts, read 4,234,073 times
Quote:
Find a girl who shares your interests. If there's one of you, there have to be two.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology