Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2016, 05:27 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,888,749 times

Advertisements

I bought a cute novelette about six-toed cats at the Kentucky Book Fair yesterday. I own (or am owned by, more accurately), a six-toed cat. That's why I bought the book.

Why didn't I think about writing a novel about my cat first, instead of allowing the market to be scooped??

Polydactyls rule! (at least, in their own furry little minds...)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 05:43 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,784,668 times
I had battered mushrooms for dinner last night and they were so good. Now everything else that isn't battered mushrooms is just stupid. *stomps foot like a grown up lady who loves battered mushrooms

Old 11-06-2016, 07:27 PM

1,376 posts, read 2,164,563 times
You know that silly trick of setting your alarm clock 15 mins fast so you can get up on time? But it fails because you know it's fast and you just sleep 15 mins longer? Well... try to imagine that on a much larger scale.......

.... My husband has refused to turn the clocks back, and has even set his PC to atlantic time so it's an hour ahead of everyone else. This is all an effort to get onto a 'good' schedule, ie. waking up early and going to bed early. What he doesn't know is, nothing will fix it, he's been trying to do this as long as i've known him. So I have no choice but to sit back and watch over the next 3 days, as he gets mixed up and confused, and and eventually switch the clocks back.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:09 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times
It feels like it's going on 11 pm and it's only 9:07. But I'm getting sleepy. This is ridiculous. DST is trying to turn me into a little old lady who goes to bed at 9 pm! Next thing you know I'll be wearing one of those sleeping caps and a long white gown with a lace collar and I'll be crawling into bed and then blowing a candle out or something.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:14 PM

4,852 posts, read 3,642,872 times
Had to cook my Costco stuffed peppers tonight. Darn things stuck to the foil. If I'm left a widow it's frozen meals in the little containers with nothing to mess with. I hate cooking.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:24 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,808,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
It feels like it's going on 11 pm and it's only 9:07. But I'm getting sleepy. This is ridiculous. DST is trying to turn me into a little old lady who goes to bed at 9 pm! Next thing you know I'll be wearing one of those sleeping caps and a long white gown with a lace collar and I'll be crawling into bed and then blowing a candle out or something.
I have an extra sleeping cap and a long white gown with a lace collar. This is your lucky day! HEY, PM me if you need this priority mail! The good news is the supermoon is happening on the 14th of this month! Kathryn, I have an extra eye cover that goes with that outfit!Yes, it's the biggest moon since 1949 and Bright!

November's full moon promises a supermoon show | The Kansas City Star

Old 11-07-2016, 05:40 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
I have an extra sleeping cap and a long white gown with a lace collar. This is your lucky day! HEY, PM me if you need this priority mail! The good news is the supermoon is happening on the 14th of this month! Kathryn, I have an extra eye cover that goes with that outfit!Yes, it's the biggest moon since 1949 and Bright!

November's full moon promises a supermoon show | The Kansas City Star

Hey, those robes actually look pretty awesome. Better than the sweats I wear around all the time at home.

Old 11-07-2016, 06:29 AM

30,708 posts, read 79,764,742 times
I am not sure whether the throwing shovels sold on a website for $18 are the same ones sold through Wlamart.com for $23. It is very stressful because if I pa $18 to save money, and they are not the same quality, I will have to buy three more from Wallmart.com and they might be no longer on sale. On the other hand If I buy them on the other site, I will save $15 plus shipping.

What to do? Oh what should I do?

I think I will go get counseling. This is very perpelexing.

Old 11-07-2016, 08:28 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,784,668 times
My pajama pants have beer steins on them. I don't even drink beer. The pants were cheap, so I bought them. And now everyone is going to think I have a drinking problem when I wear these beer stein pants into the grocery store. (I'm kidding. I don't wear my jammies in public. But we all know people dooooo! I get envious because I assume they're having a fun sleepover party and were playing "truth or dare" and someone dared someone else to go to Walmart in their pajamas.)

Old 11-07-2016, 08:34 AM

2,912 posts, read 2,045,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
My pajama pants have beer steins on them. I don't even drink beer. The pants were cheap, so I bought them. And now everyone is going to think I have a drinking problem when I wear these beer stein pants into the grocery store. (I'm kidding. I don't wear my jammies in public. But we all know people dooooo! I get envious because I assume they're having a fun sleepover party and were playing "truth or dare" and someone dared someone else to go to Walmart in their pajamas.)
Naw...those are just normal day to day Walmart shoppers....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology