Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2017, 08:23 PM

1,376 posts, read 2,164,223 times

Advertisements

I squandered that valuable hour we were given when the clocks went back. I was hoping it would get me on track again and force me to get up earlier and go to bed earlier. Not only did I waste it, the problem got worse.

Well at least I've stopped doing that "thing": -- "Oh, it's 10 o'clock. that means it's really 9, or is it really 11, wait, ok, it's 10 now, i set my clock BACK so it used to be 11. ok it's really 11. But it really is 10. Just feels like 11. Ok got it."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2017, 08:52 PM

289 posts, read 450,168 times
My mom just got a new Lexus and for whatever reason she says the key is really big. So now she has to get a new pocketbook bc the key won’t fit in her current, tiny bag.

**I need to see this key.**

Old 11-14-2017, 09:33 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,580 posts, read 17,923,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by box*of*rain View Post
My mom just got a new Lexus and for whatever reason she says the key is really big. So now she has to get a new pocketbook bc the key won’t fit in her current, tiny bag.

I'm cracking up BOTH with your post, and your name.

;D

Old 11-14-2017, 11:46 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,783,967 times
Quote:

I so hope it's one of those keys that mayors give out...a key to the city. So freaking awesome. *jingle jingle

Old 11-14-2017, 11:50 PM
bjh

60,055 posts, read 30,365,591 times
Quote:

May have to get a bigger house to accommodate the bigger purse. These things just snowball.

Old 11-15-2017, 03:10 AM

671 posts, read 853,663 times
My Echo cannot find the music that I requested. She wants me to give her access to one of my playlists rather than just searching for Reggae and creating a playlist for me.

Old 11-15-2017, 03:24 AM

671 posts, read 853,663 times
Quote:

I love this one!!!

Old 11-15-2017, 09:46 AM

20,361 posts, read 14,632,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
May have to get a bigger house to accommodate the bigger purse. These things just snowball.
Yeah...

On that note.

My boyfriend and I were going out to dinner. I was wearing what I wore to work...a nice-ish top I suppose, but my pants were my olive green cargo pocket pants with decorative metal zippers and rings on them. I dig 'em, they're weird, but they look VERY casual. He says, "Are you wearing what you want to be wearing?"

At first I say, "sure." I guess he is asking if I need time before we leave, to go change. Then I start overthinking this, worrying that he doesn't want to be seen with someone dressed down relative to his more formal looking button-down shirt (he's older though and he always wears those.) Crud, now I HAVE to go change. I decide on a skirt. The shirt is fine with this skirt. Change from pants to skirt. But now my socks don't work with this, nor do my shoes. And I need jewelry. Every single thing I change, sets off a cascade of other things that also have to change.

And all this is before I even begin to consider the temperature outside and whether I'm going to get cold.

He has no idea how difficult it is to be a woman with a closet full of clothing. Seriously.

Old 11-15-2017, 10:59 AM

588 posts, read 462,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
Great thread!

I am getting tired of my closet looking crowded and cluttered because I have SO many clothes and SO many pairs of shoes, sandals, and boots. Just this morning, I had a hard time deciding which one one of my medium-height-heel, mid-calf black leather boots I should wear, because I have two that are almost identical. At least I was able to easily rule out my other 8 pairs of boots, so I can be thankful that I wasn't COMPLETELY overwhelmed by the decision.

BTW, I live in Texas now, so I was able to get rid of all my snow boots a while back.
I have all this high end jewelry acquired through the years but I have it hidden so well I can't find it!

This really sucks!

Old 11-15-2017, 11:02 AM

588 posts, read 462,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
The guy fixing our Subzero used the restroom and left the toilet seat up.

Wtf.
You can always tell when a man's been around.

Got a boyfriend that leaves the toilet seat up in my guest bathroom. Where does he think he is....his house?
WTF such a sense of entitlement!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology